Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Painting, Sculpting, Modding, etc...)

I knew immediately who that was. Really nice work. It's been a dream of mine to commission myself too. This may kick my butt into making it a reality. :lol

You do that, then I can just get a cast and make me a me too :yess:

Yeah I thought it would be a awsome idea expensive but well worth it its not a drawing or a painted picture it's a awsome 1/6 figure of yourself I mean how cool is it to have your self chilling in your display with your favorite characters that's says it all very very fun project lol

darkpixles.jpg

Make it so....

Yeah I thought it would be a awsome idea expensive but well worth it its not a drawing or a painted picture it's a awsome 1/6 figure of yourself I mean how cool is it to have your self chilling in your display with your favorite characters that's says it all very very fun project lol

Really happy that you like it man.

Ski

:lol

I wouldn't mind having Dark Pixles corner in my display. :lol

Shes looking beautiful man. Can't wait to get her.

If you are interested in seeing the figure shel be going on, I just uploaded a pic of it in the Firefly thread.

I'm not really sure...but I think I may be slightly turned on.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz4Gd_u98ok[/ame]

I knew immediately who that was. Really nice work. It's been a dream of mine to commission myself too. This may kick my butt into making it a reality. :lol

Mine too. I always wanted a 1/6 of my self. I'd need two bodies on stand by to switch it out here and there since my weight fluctuates so much. :lol

Beautiful work as ever Ski!

Back