Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Workshop (Girl w/ the Dragon Tattoo Lizbeth, Clockwork Orange Alex DeLar

Ski, you are better and better!!! Can't wait for next bigger show up your works!

Re: Skiman's Workshop (Girl w/ the Dragon Tattoo Lizbeth, Clockwork Orange Alex DeLar

[ame]https://youtu.be/5UWRypqz5-o[/ame]

IMG_3948_zps93d262d3.jpg

Anyone ever hear music while you're creating? :lol

Ski

:rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2

Looks like you got all the goodies there! Cap hands were definitely a good choice!:hi5:

In every generation there is a chosen one. :lecture

Thanks for the support fellas, believe me I'm running head down to the ground getting these out, I think I shipped 28 heads in the past week and have been to the post office every other day. (WHICH is NOT fun at this time of the year I may add). I'll keep sending out more PM's on tracking, if you haven't gotten one it's because I'm still packing. :D

It's all worth it though, for the Skimaniacs!!!! :rock

Ski

Thanks for all of your amazing and hard work, Skiman!

Thanks for the support fellas, believe me I'm running head down to the ground getting these out, I think I shipped 28 heads in the past week and have been to the post office every other day. (WHICH is NOT fun at this time of the year I may add). I'll keep sending out more PM's on tracking, if you haven't gotten one it's because I'm still packing. :D

It's all worth it though, for the Skimaniacs!!!! :rock

Ski

Thanks! It would make a great holiday surprise when I open up one of your packages under the tree.

That'd be a first, wrapping/opening a gift from a customizer. In this case, Ski :lol

Ski, just got my cooks. Amazing. My dog died on Monday and this week has been tough but these seriously picked me up, thanks man!
:duff

GOLD METALLIC GLASSES
:rock

Feeling teh POWERFS from the GODZ ABOVE! *points at sky*

[ame]https://youtu.be/oMFVBt89ZQ8[/ame]​

Ski

Back