Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Workshop (Punisher,Leia,Resident Evil,Hudson,Sgt. Apone,TDK BW,Terminato

should have used this one...............

1237977458_thumbsup-terminator.gif

One of the best scenes, EVAAAAAaaa!!!!

Holy sheet.

What he said.

WOW.:thud: That Arnold is sick. Just Awesome Ski. Just Awesome.

Whoa! Arnie looks AWESOME! :rock

Mother of God.....:thud:

Frank...Hudson...Apone...Dubya...Terminator...Leia...:panic:

Jeeeeezzzzzzuuuuusssss!

Too much awesome! TOO MUCH!!!! GAME OVER!!! GAME OVER MAN!!!!

Son of a motherless goat!

:panic:

1251884400_david_after_the_dentist.gif
...........:medic

Ski that T-800 is mindblowing my friend!

Thanks again fellas, it's greatly appreciated, I really mean that!

Ski

Re: Skiman's Workshop (Punisher,Leia,Resident Evil,Hudson,Sgt. Apone,TDK BW,Terminato

ski your paint skills get better with each sculpt you paint, your defo one of those that goes for perfection. amazing work on arnie.
you have to be one of my fav painters on here :)

Btw, I'm taking the weekend off, I've painted close to 35 heads (items that I haven't posted as well) in about a week, so... GOD bless!!!!

Do NOT PM with me updates! :D j/k Sure you guys can go ahead... :wink1:

"I'll be back!"

Ski

ski your paint skills get better with each sculpt you paint, your defo one of those that goes for perfection. amazing work on arnie.
you have to be one of my fav painters on here :)

Thanks vik, those are some heavy comments, much appreciated and I will keep on trying!

Arnie was amazing to paint, just an amazing sculpt all around! :lecture

Ski

(holy %&#@, king that gif is freaking hilarious)

but it does pretty much sum it up though, ski. major talent, man. when do you start working for sideshow? this is one of the threads i still regularly visit and have bookmarked and it never disappoints. awesome work, brother.

Last edited:

Like your 1:6 scale stuff wasn't off the hook. Your talents shine even more in larger formats.

Wait...

I mean don't believe the hype. Stick to 1:6 scale. You stuff from larger formats sucks.

1232822423836.gif

1:6 scale, ski. Stick to 1:6 scale.

I've said it countless times in this thread but honestly, seeing you improve and become one of the best painters on the board is truly a highlight of visiting this place, plus you appreciate the feedback. I can't wait to one day have your work in my collection!

I really mean it Ski. :1-1:

j/k I think you're crap LOL :exactly:

Got this last week, finally got to take pix.

*DISCLAIMER: My pictures do Ski's paint NO justice. In hand it is detailed to the max. My camera just doesn't pic it up.

P1170465.jpg
P1170468.jpg

P1170471.jpg
P1170486.jpg

P1170482.jpg
P1170490.jpg

P1170478.jpg

P1170488.jpg

Ski that Terminator is amazing among other things you've recently posted. :clap

:lol :lol :lol :lol

So that's what it feels like.

Oh, this is what it looked like before, I think I already posted the pic, but here it is again just cause it needs to be shown what a turd it was.

Before:
P1160636.jpg

Yeah, I saw the before and afters. Dave's awesome paint apps prove that you can polish a turd. :lecture

Actually, Mythbusters proved that :lecture

*DISCLAIMER: My pictures do Ski's paint NO justice. In hand it is detailed to the max. My camera just doesn't pic it up.

P1170465.jpg
P1170468.jpg

P1170471.jpg
P1170486.jpg

P1170482.jpg
P1170490.jpg

P1170478.jpg

P1170488.jpg

WOW King, thank you those pics man!!!! This calls for a celebration, time to PAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY, it's FRIDAY!!!! :yess:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-NshzYK9y0[/ame]

Ski

P1170490.jpg

That shot is money, right there. I've always looked at this figure as "meh," but that shot right there has me regretting not picking him up. :(

(holy %&#@, king that gif is freaking hilarious)

but it does pretty much sum it up though, ski. major talent, man. when do you start working for sideshow? this is one of the threads i still regularly visit and have bookmarked and it never disappoints. awesome work, brother.

Very truly an honor to hear you say that man!!!!

Thank you so much!

Ski :1-1:

That Jack is just great!!! Loved it since Ski posted his pics. The top of his hair is crazy to me. As if you can see through his thinning hair. Its little things like this I love about Ski's work, well one of the many.

P1170465.jpg
P1170468.jpg

P1170471.jpg
P1170486.jpg

P1170482.jpg
P1170490.jpg

P1170478.jpg

P1170488.jpg

great job both of you, you guys must share the shining!!!!

Back