Action Figure Skiman's Horror Workshop [VAMPIRES....DEACON FROST WIP, DAVID THE LOST BOYS WIP]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Everything Horror Custom Thread! (H1 Silicone Mask HS)

BRZH04270.jpg

Okay, so while going through the customs section I stumbled on this:
SOON HE COMES HOME...

picture.php

...TO ALL OF US!

After seeing what Skiman did with the Halloween 4 Michael Myers and wanting a Halloween 1 Michael Myers with all the bells and whistles, I decided to start an interest thread so he can do the same with a Michael Myers from the original Halloween film.

The coup de grâce, This won't be a hard-cast resin head/mask, but a real 1:6 removable mask you can actually put on and take off of an accurate Michael Myers undersculpt.

Basically, imagine this, Bub83's H4, but smothered in 1978 Halloween goodness!

YouTube - ‪Skimans Halloween 4 1/4 figure‬‏

So with Sexy starting an interest thread, I've talked to the Skimunster and am putting the RZ Myers on hold and swapping the funds to this so it can happen. Once this is over, I'll fire more funds to cover the RZ Myers, so no worries there. I just want an epic Michael Myers from the first film and looking at how Bub's turned out, it was a no-brainer.

Okay, so while going through the customs section I stumbled on this:

So with Sexy starting an interest thread, I've talked to the Skimunster and am putting the RZ Myers on hold and swapping the funds to this so it can happen. Once this is over, I'll fire more funds to cover the RZ Myers, so no worries there. I just want an epic Michael Myers from the first film and looking at how Bub's turned out, it was a no-brainer.

i've been begging ski for this i hope he makes it happen.

I'm thinking for the undersculpt, it's gotta be a Tony with sweat-plastered hair. Though I don't want a gouged eye because that would make it scene specific and the likelihood of anybody posing the figure with the mask off, is small anyway.

Off he goes, just like that :monkey2 :wave

109_1280.jpg

Take care Michael.

I'm not sad because I was on the receiving end of that package which arrived Friday. The figure is awesome and well made. The pictures Ski showed here is exactly what he looks like in person. The quality of the body and accessories are top notch. The mask feels like a minature version of a real mask. It's unbelievable!! The turn around time was quick and he gave updates along the way which showed better communication than I've seen from anyone else on here.

This figure was well worth the money and I can't wait for his 78 version. Awesome!!! :clap

:1-1: he has gone to a good home! That I am thankful for even though it saddens me every time one of these leaves the workshop. Blood sweat and tears but totally worth it! :lecture

I'm not sad because I was on the receiving end of that package which arrived Friday. The figure is awesome and well made. The pictures Ski showed here is exactly what he looks like in person. The quality of the body and accessories are top notch. The mask feels like a minature version of a real mask. It's unbelievable!! The turn around time was quick and he gave updates along the way which showed better communication than I've seen from anyone else on here.

This figure was well worth the money and I can't wait for his 78 version. Awesome!!! :clap

I appreciate the kind words, Ron. I'm glad that he made it all safe and sound as well! :1-1: :hi5: :duff

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Back