Action Figure Skiman's Horror Workshop [VAMPIRES....DEACON FROST WIP, DAVID THE LOST BOYS WIP]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Everything Horror Custom Thread! (RZ H1/H2/CB Silicone Mask/Tyler Mane H

You do this one:
0.jpg

If you make it look like that perfect i want it like that beautiful.

Say_No_To_Drugs__resized.jpg

Re: Skiman's Everything Horror Custom Thread! (RZ H1/H2/CB Silicone Mask/Tyler Mane H

You do this one:
0.jpg

If you make it look like that perfect i want it like that beautiful.

That is my old one from One, the second he ever did. I have a newer (more gooderer) one now.

The comparisons of Ski to One is old.

Last edited:

That is my old one from One, the second he ever did. I have a newer (more gooderer) one now.

The comparisons of Ski to One is old.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

There is no comparison. Each have their own markets and comparisons between the two have absolutely no place in these threads. It only kicks more ____ into the fans.

Since "technically" this is from a horror movie and NOT based on the games... Day 2 WIPs!

So the end of day 2 sculpting comes on Nemesis, there's still lots of tweaking, lots of items to fix on Nemesis but here's to getting this thread alive and happening :rock :duff

I've watched a Resident Evil marathon today and I'll probably watch Apocalypse like 50 times during this project but it's all good for the fans :panic:

109_1207.jpg

109_1208.jpg

109_1209.jpg

109_1210.jpg

109_1212.jpg

109_1213.jpg

109_1211.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo"]YouTube - ‪MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:

That nemesis sculpt is looking damn nice so far!

That looks nothing like Tyler Mane. What the hell is Ski thinking?

Great Work so far Ski :) this is gonna be a nightmare to bash lookin forward to see what you do with him.

You should do another one. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

I need more material, I can't make it up overnight. I need the real ABJ to do another flubber and give me something to work off of (like the no packing thing or general ABJ silliness).

I need more material, I can't make it up overnight. I need the real ABJ to do another flubber and give me something to work off of (like the no packing thing or general ABJ silliness).

Shoot over to the Hot Toys Superman thread and look at the vid about his "Four-truss of Saltitude cus-tum Die-ho-rawma". He spray painted it on the kitchen table, looks like it's lighted by fireflies and the crystals look like a bunch of broken crack pipes. :lol

Last edited:

Shoot over to the Hot Toys Superman thread and look at the vid about his "Four-truss of Saltitude cus-tum Die-ho-rawma". He spray painted it on the kitchen table, looks like it's lighted by fireflies and the crystals look like a bunch of broken crack pipes. :lol

I am running there now with a notebook for new material. Sounds like video gold.

I had an idea for my Gingerbread Superman (who is the star of Episode 3). Just need some parts I have been too lazy to get for his very own fortress.

Sounds like the AutoBotTom fans want an Episode 4 with the fourtruss of saltitude. :wink1:

Well...... after getting about 4:00 in --the "ideas" I had-- he actually did seriously.

Well...... after getting about 4:00 in --the "ideas" I had-- he actually did seriously.

There's gotta be something there. :lol

Cool Whip snow, straws or birthday candles for crystals, christmas lights surrounding the whole thing. And his ..cough... "General Zod custum," you could draw on a kiwi. There's plenty of stuff there. :wink1:

Hey DP, awesome job on those ABJ parodies!! I thought I was going to have a brain hemorrhage from laughing so damn hard!!

Hey DP, awesome job on those ABJ parodies!! I thought I was going to have a brain hemorrhage from laughing so damn hard!!

Thanks a lot but that wouldn't be too pleasant.

Back