Action Figure Skiman's Horror Workshop [VAMPIRES....DEACON FROST WIP, DAVID THE LOST BOYS WIP]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Everything Horror Custom Thread!!!!! (Rob Zombie H1 WIP)

I can't wait to see what you come up with! I look forward to seeing an early sculpt and pricing.

I was waiting to see pics of a WIP sculpt and you fooled me. :mad:

myers-dance.gif

myers-dance.gif
myers-dance.gif
myers-dance.gif

myers-dance.gif
myers-dance.gif
myers-dance.gif

myers-dance.gif
myers-dance.gif
myers-dance.gif

I bet we have this by August. Skimunster's a friggin' animal when it comes to customs. :lol

Re: Skiman's Everything Horror Custom Thread! (RZ H1 Silicone Mask/Tyler Mane HS)

Thanks fellas!!! :rock

I'm tackling the Rob Zombie Myers with the same amount of accuracy I did the H4. He will have, multiple HS(s), different looks etc..., removable mask along with a bonus Tyler Mane actor sculpt.

Re: Skiman's Everything Horror Custom Thread! (RZ H1 Silicone Mask/Tyler Mane HS)

Thanks fellas!!! :rock

I'm tackling the Rob Zombie Myers with the same amount of accuracy I did the H4. He will have, multiple HS(s), different looks etc..., removable silicone mask along with a bonus Tyler Mane actor sculpt.

1510175712_37477c528f_z.jpg

Any idea what you might be looking at for pricing on a full figure?

Any idea what you might be looking at for pricing on a full figure?

ATM, this is a private commission. If others are interested in one, I'd imagine he'll start an interest thread in the Customs section once it's completed.

wheres the RZ head??? Tyler Mane??

Re: Skiman's Everything Horror Custom Thread! (RZ H1/H2/CB Silicone Mask/Tyler Mane H

Added for archival purposes, just going to keep everything horror related in one thread.

****************************************************************************************
I GIVE YOU da... Halloween 4 Michael Myers...

tony-stark-iron-man.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVEjCfVt0p8"]YouTube - ‪Skiman's 1/6 Custom Halloween 4 The Return of Michael Myers 2011‬‏[/ame]

****************************************************************************************

Re: Skiman's Everything Horror Custom Thread! (RZ H1/H2/CB Silicone Mask/Tyler Mane H

Bub review.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHtvJkuc908&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]YouTube - ‪Skimans Halloween 4 1/4 figure‬‏[/ame]

Don't laught guys first video so be gentle lol

You do this one:
0.jpg

If you make it look like that perfect i want it like that beautiful.

I have many naked photos (thank you photoshop) of Skiman framed and hanging throughout my home. He is that wonderful. :lecture

Back