Skiman's 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine Apocalypse [*OPENINGS PAST THE 20 SPOT*]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its looking more like Jill

Thanks Kross!

#repost, new page.

JillSidebySide2.jpg

Ski

Last edited:
First time using zbrush ? The right eye is a little high in the pic

Tried using it long ago couldnt learn how to do it.

:exactly: yup, you are right... babysteps my son! :1-1:

There's prolly about 9 more things off the top of my head by looking at it last night, besides just details...

You didn't like it Krec? (ZBristel)

Ski

:exactly: yup, you are right... babysteps my son! :1-1:

There's prolly about 9 more things off the top of my head by looking at it last night, besides just details...

You didn't like it Krec? (ZBristel)

Ski

its a great program just couldnt get the hang of it may try it out again in the future.

its a great program just couldnt get the hang of it may try it out again in the future.

Yea I can see that and I agree, my full time job is a Software Engineer/Developer so software is kind of second nature to me. I'm in management now but I still mess around with lots of coding to keep my skills on the up and up.

Looking good Ski!

Does that program allow 3D printing or something?

:1-1:

Ski

Yes, hope this is still a go.
Been working on my resident evil dio so ive been paying lots of attention lately to the resident evil figures, im having a hard time appreciating my ht jill, although its a cool figure, I don't see any resemblance at all to Jill.

Yes, hope this is still a go.
Been working on my resident evil dio so ive been paying lots of attention lately to the resident evil figures, im having a hard time appreciating my ht jill, although its a cool figure, I don't see any resemblance at all to Jill.

I can see the resemblance:

comparison.jpg

I beg to differ man.
If you show me the Chris redfield or Leon Kennedy even without its iconic costume, I know who they are.

If I would have seen that Jill sculpt without her highly iconic costume, would I have guessed that that's Jill? Nope

Only reason why there's a resemblance cause of her outfit.
If we have never seen this sculpt before and it was shown with a generic female outfit...I can't go, that's Jill valentine.
As cool as the battle suit Jill, which I do like...
I can't look at it and confidently say that looks a lot like Jill.

Back