Skiman's 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine Apocalypse [*OPENINGS PAST THE 20 SPOT*]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pink-floyd-the-wall-alan-parker.jpg

Pink Floyd: The Wall. The computer image you posted just reminded me of the kids' faces ("Hey Teacher, leave them kids alone!") :lol

Yeah, I'm always late to the best stuff. Missed out on iminime Ra's and Gordon and elvis's Rorschach. That's the price I (can't) pay for being busy damn it!

Last edited:
coming along nicely

Thank sir, I know it's hard to see the big picture on the beginning wips, but there is a MASTER plan. :)

I always enjoy sharing WIP's since many artist rarely do, and just show you the final product... well "how did they get there?!?!" :dunno :).

Ski

That being said this is one of my favorite characters from RE2, I won't leave this until I believe I can get it as perfect as I can.

Sienna must be done JUSTICE!!! :rock

Ski

I can really see the likeness going from the first to 2nd picture... very impressed you can pick up something like this so quickly. Although it's still a touch creepy that it looks like she has an empty eye socket :lol

I can really see the likeness going from the first to 2nd picture... very impressed you can pick up something like this so quickly. Although it's still a touch creepy that it looks like she has an empty eye socket :lol

Thank you Gboy, I'm really having fun with this one! I'm dedicating time to my sculpting projects otherwise they'll never get off the ground, so now I'm painting/backlog on 4 days and sculpting the rest of the week! A happy balance.

Yea, going to finalize the eye socket before tossing in some eyeballs in there, small tweaks/babysteps. :lol

Ski

Back