Skiman's 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper" [Decon Frost perhaps?]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Jared Nomak Blade II "The Reaper" Project

Yeah I think thats the only way to go.

would be interested so add me to the list please, painted as well please :yess:

Pls count me in for the painted version

A couple things on the open jaws: I would either put the tongue in the open position or have it rolled up like in the first photo. Also maybe work on the inside of the mouth a bit.

Not to be critical, just a couple ideas...

Dude i think you got a winner...lol

This is gonna' be epic when finished, please put me on the list for painted. Thanks :hi5:

Bro, put me in your list, I must have this BAD BOY in my shelf, my Blade need a ENEMY.;)
https://
:)

A couple things on the open jaws: I would either put the tongue in the open position or have it rolled up like in the first photo. Also maybe work on the inside of the mouth a bit.

Not to be critical, just a couple ideas...

Definitely, I'm going to get as close as possible to all the details in this pic we seen here.

Reapers_01.jpg

If you have any other pics where they show his mandibles closer up that would be great as well.:clap

Ski will prolly have these done and shipping next week!!

Just to be certain, you got me signed up...lol?

All kinds of awesome sauce... thanks man

Re: 1/6 Jared Nomak Blade II "The Reaper" Project (taking commissions)

how much would be the head ? I might be interested even tho I don't have Blade, but I will some day, haha.

how much would be the head ? I might be interested even tho I don't have Blade, but I will some day, haha.

I'm thinking anywhere from $45-$60, $60 would definitely be the high end with the open mandible and just the grimace would be $45, all painted up and pre-drilled, unless you demand a unpainted sculpt :D

I'm going to sculpt each look and then let the Freak members decide which one they want or if they want both headsculpts...!?

So far looks like there are a few that are interested in both takes.

Skiman put me in the both grouping. Are you goin to do them with a neck or ready for a Royce-type body?

Skiman put me in the both grouping. Are you goin to do them with a neck or ready for a Royce-type body?

Definitely neck with this one, also being consistent with the Blade Hot Toys sculpt would be a good fit.

The open mandible would be all kinds of nightmares with the mold and resin properly filling the mold and curing in the correct spots, hence why I think the guy from Hong Kong didn't go about the commissioning route :lol :banghead

Back