SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, he does exists??!!! Proof that you don't need rogain to catch a female.

TIH42-1.jpg

TIH43-1.jpg

If you're not exited by this news it means you probably dont read the incredible Hulk comic by Greg Pak these days, wich also means you probably dont read comic at all,wich definitely means you are a Marvel poseur.Buying statues of characters you dont even really know... Trying to be cool and having a big _____ like us, True Hulk Followers.In the end, you should just commit suicide Imo as this is the greatest news spooktacular will give us this year.All Hail the Hulk family!

I agree.

If anyone says, "WHAT?!!! Olivetti? If it was Jim Lee's version I would get it!!!", i'm gonna :slap them.

If you're not exited by this news it means you probably dont read the incredible Hulk comic by Greg Pak these days, wich also means you probably dont read comic at all,wich definitely means you are a Marvel poseur.Buying statues of characters you dont even really know... Trying to be cool and having a big _____ like us, True Hulk Followers.In the end, you should just commit suicide Imo as this is the greatest news spooktacular will give us this year.All Hail the Hulk family!

Just not a fan of Olivetti's style, Shai. Pak is the best thing to happen to Hulk since the first Peter David run. But that blip on the radar during which Olivetti was doing the art chores nearly turned me away from the book.

Now give me a Premium Format Skaar based on art by Ron Garney or that Pagulayan guy, and I'll be all over it. :rock

Back