sixth scale mouse droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fia2k9

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know it's not the most ambitious undertalking but I think it turned out quite well. It measures a smidge over 4cm and is made from styrene. I made it to go with Vader to mimic the PF.

vader-mouse2.jpg
[/IMG]

mouse1.jpg

That's amazing!! Looks professional.

Only thing wrong is the "antenna things" on top are supposed to be angled backwards.

it really isnt that difficult a build, It's mainly all squared angles and no curves. I started with a diagram and went from there. the only challenge is to find little bits and peices for the top and sides which I MacGuyvered from left over model parts. And thank you all for your kind words and very helpful criticisms

Last edited:
It is really cool. Great job! Hasbro made a cool Mouse Droid, but was a bit bigger and not 100% accurate. But the best is the one made by Kotobukiya for their TIE Fighter Pilot statue.

Sideshow should come up with a Droids Expansion Pack, which includes the Mouse Droid and the interrogation Droid.:lol

That is really great. If you ever consider doing commissions let me know... I'd love one of these :rock

I have the Hasbro, but nowhere near as nice as your work :rock

Back