Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's fine with me. I gotta feeling he will look much more epic in our collections. The few of us that will actually have him

Yeah, this will become a MUCH sought after piece over the years. Great pose and sculpt along with a relatively low ES will have this piece jumping in the aftermarket in the next few years. It's not like we're gonna see another Sinestro PF anytime soon. Any Sinestro fan that passes on this piece will regret it down the line.

Another delay, who saw that one coming?

913.gif

Yeah, this will become a MUCH sought after piece over the years. Great pose and sculpt along with a relatively low ES will have this piece jumping in the aftermarket in the next few years. It's not like we're gonna see another Sinestro PF anytime soon. Any Sinestro fan that passes on this piece will regret it down the line.

Only if it turns out great. I'm worried about this one...like his face will be Barbie pink or something.

Only if it turns out great. I'm worried about this one...like his face will be Barbie pink or something.

Yeah, QC pretty much always plays the biggest factor in any SSC release. However, SSC's track record is actually good with their DC pieces. I think he'll turn out great.

I'm still curious about what the delay was before he was stuck waiting for his ride to the warehouse or in port or whatever the hell is going on.

This sucks as I was hoping to use my RP from sinestro and put it towards sideshows Raynor as he "ships" in Feb.

I just got this email:

"Thank you for pre-ordering the Sinestro PF with us.

I’m writing today about an issue that Sideshow has encountered that will delay the delivery of your item. Sideshow receives all of our items from China via containers shipped into the Port of Long Beach. These containers are then trucked to Sideshow’s warehouse where they are shipped out to our collectors. Unfortunately, the Port of Long Beach is experiencing serious delays due to a work slowdown caused by dock workers looking to influence contract negotiations.

Currently your item is still on its way to us. However, we want to make sure that we take a moment to inform you of the situation at the Port of Long Beach and that it may impact the arrival of your item. We hope to receive containers into our warehouse at a more frequent rate; however, these delays have been widespread and have impacted many other companies aside from us.

We appreciate your patience as we wait for the port to expedite container movement and make deliveries. We will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item."

Back