Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed that it says 'Prototype Shown' on Sinestro's page. Is that new? I don't recall ever seeing something like that before.

Got the same email as well. Kind of dreading when this dock slowdown BS gets taken care of. Got 3 items were supposed to ship Jan and Feb and it'll be almost $1000 I could get hit with within a month of each other.

I'm still also holding out even a glimmer of hope that they snuck a light up feature in.

Got the same email as well. Kind of dreading when this dock slowdown BS gets taken care of. Got 3 items were supposed to ship Jan and Feb and it'll be almost $1000 I could get hit with within a month of each other.

I'm still also holding out even a glimmer of hope that they snuck a light up feature in.

So far I've got one :lol

Maybe it's just a major GL shake up and new titles will come out of it.

tumblr_nhk8rvaPzK1tq4of6o1_500.gif

I read on Facebook that DC is doing a huge event next year that might be bringing back the original universe

tumblr_inline_n4c87odalX1sohk3w.gif

From what I've read it is either temporary or will merge everything and create yet another universe. I wouldn't get too excited yet. Some are speculating it is a way to bring some of the old back without having to New 52 them and have them "displaced"

DC is cancelling a bunch of stuff in March leading up to Convergence in April and May. I'm sure they'll have new GL books ready in June once Convergence is done. They're probably hoping to make June be a big jumping-on point for the New 52 like Marvel does with Marvel NOW every year.

oprahgif.gif

Honestly, they'll be new Number 1s and a whole bunch of other crap to push sales. Tis the way now.

Marvel Now is awful

giphy.gif

Some of it is alright. Like the New 52, you pick and choose. I like what they're doing with Guardians, New X-Men, Spider-Man, Iron Man so I've got enough books to keep me reading.

I just noticed that it says 'Prototype Shown' on Sinestro's page. Is that new? I don't recall ever seeing something like that before.

I noticed this a couple of weeks ago...it's also on Wonder Woman,Poison Ivy and a bunch of other pieces coming out.

And it says quote:Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

Probably getting so many complaints that the mass produced statues don't match the painstakingly created prototype. I'm happy with what we've been getting. Especially from the DC line. I'm sure they could make them look just like the prototype, but I don't want to pay $1,500 a piece for my statues.

I don't see how the wait could be worth it, are they adding more features to it while it sits in the dock for 3 months?

Ughhh another 5-7 week notice... wonder woman, qotd, sinestro and savage no catwoman in site...
Catching up with my other orders that are processing in march.. wonder if I can move an order or 2 into flex payments.

I don't see how the wait could be worth it, are they adding more features to it while it sits in the dock for 3 months?

I'd say it's more than worth the wait. I'd wait another 6 if it meant getting the in all likelihood best Sinestro statue we're likely to ever get barring spending a months paycheque on a custom. Also not sure what you're getting at with them adding features?

Back