Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow emailed me a month ago saying my Waitlist was cancelled due to no remaining inventory. My Waitlist converted Friday. Same thing happen with the Captain America PF. Got both 'Cancel' notices the same day (11/6) and both converts the same day (12/5).

Same thing happened to me. I let it convert because a SF boardie was looking for it, but as now they won't let you send your order to somebody else anymore I kind of got stuck with the order. I know they will give me the NRD back since that's why I let it convert if I were to explain it to them,but now that I paid the NRD I'm leaning towards just getting it in hand first, since I was in love with it when it was previewed and I've sort of accepted the higher pricing, so not as turned off by that as I was when it came up for PO.

Sinestros showing in the coming soon section of the shipping updates although it just says the regular version, no sign of the exclusive. Hopefully they just forgot to put it in there.

Sinestros showing in the coming soon section of the shipping updates although it just says the regular version, no sign of the exclusive. Hopefully they just forgot to put it in there.

Yeah, I thought that was weird that only the reg was listed...especially considering that SS took the time to email me a couple weeks ago saying my order was coming soon...

I have a shipping estimate of $22.53 on my order within Sideshow's website. No email regarding anything yet though. I'm in no hurry for Sinestro. Just glad I have one secured for my collection.

It actually said "late December/January" so I'm hoping that means late December, or *early* January?

That would be fantastic.

I have Ivy and Catwoman coming out so my wallet is kind of ehhhh but I want him to finally be released since he kept getting pushed back forever; my flex payment is saying 1/10 so I guess we'll see. I have a shipping quote of 22.53 on him on my order info page.

I think its safe to say he Wont be shipping this month. It's the 12th already and we still don't have a 21 days warehouse notice. This is really gonna sting though as I have Sinestro and Shadow Trooper in January, Raynor in febuary, Marty Mcfly in March. I'm hoping and praying Han and Chewie get delayed.

I want this guy quick. He will complete my primary DC collection and that particular display area. Really eager to see his size. The big DC heights has complicated things

Without GL, Sinestro just won't be the same.

Scareb, sometimes they don't even send those stupid notices. I think I've gotten like 3 in 9 or something

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah, I mean I haven't bought a ton of pieces but every item I've ordered has always had a warehouse notice email a few weeks before.

Back