Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the cody is nowhere to be seen and he was on order before him. my guess is that they are too busy making more superman and batman pfs : )

the cody is nowhere to be seen and he was on order before him. my guess is that they are too busy making more superman and batman pfs : )
That's what I always said. When have thousands to produce it's inevitable that the smaller es guys will have to wait a while

They finally updated him on the site to December 2014. Seeing as its almost December, hopefully this is a good sign that he'll be shipping sometime next month.

They finally updated him on the site to December 2014. Seeing as its almost December, hopefully this is a good sign that he'll be shipping sometime next month.

Got an update. he should be here later DEC or begining of JAN. Well.. sinestro will be 2015 then.

I'm just waiting for the email that regrets to inform us that the ship hit a freak storm and all its cargo is now sitting at the bottom of the Pacific.

I'm just waiting for the email that regrets to inform us that the ship hit a freak storm and all its cargo is now sitting at the bottom of the Pacific.

haha, yeah I was expecting the worst. I saw that email and kept reading and was like wait for it...what am I missing...hmmm...nothing.

Good to know it's coming up soon. Very unusual for sideshow to send out an email like that. Was hoping for some production update but none the less, quite happy with the news

Back