Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys need some info.. :wave

sinister comes with two constructs.. i know the sinestro corp (second photo) is the exc version. the saw construct (third photo) is it part of the regular or with the exclusive only? plus does this have a lightup feature? trying to decide if ill stick with my regular PO or go for the exc for an additional of 200 usd.

Thanks!

10814122_10154785817155394_261712311_n.jpg

hey guys need some info.. :wave

sinister comes with two constructs.. i know the sinestro corp (second photo) is the exc version. the saw construct (third photo) is it part of the regular or with the exclusive only? plus does this have a lightup feature? trying to decide if ill stick with my regular PO or go for the exc for an additional of 200 usd.

Thanks!

View attachment 146363
Ex comes with the Sinestro corp logo like you said, reg comes with the saw blade and a non-construct hand I believe. No light-up on this.

Ex comes with the Sinestro corp logo like you said, reg comes with the saw blade and a non-construct hand I believe. No light-up on this.

thanks for the help.. the exclusive picture seems to have a light-up feature.. atlas basing it from the second photo. are you certain theres no light-up feature buddy?

Yep, no light up. It's been confirmed for a while. I secretly hope they put one in based on the delay, but I realize that's only a dream.

Has sideshow ever done that before? Either remove a feature only to bring it back or include something that was never part of it originally to everyone's suprise?

I'd love for them to Ninja in a light up base although I am certain it would never happen.

My waitlist for the Exclusive has converted. This after last weeks "Soldout/Canel your reservation email." So there is still hope.

I got the same email NASEDO, pretty psyched. The email also stated it would be charged and shipped typically in up to 21 days. Do you all think we will get this before Xmas?

I got the same email NASEDO, pretty psyched. The email also stated it would be charged and shipped typically in up to 21 days. Do you all think we will get this before Xmas?

You got a notice saying your Sinestro would ship within 21 days?

You got a notice saying your Sinestro would ship within 21 days?

I misread the email :(. Order goes live for my waitlist on 11/17 and then it mentioned preorders will be notified when ready to ship and that notice is sent between 14-21 days before shipping.

Back