Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I laugh thinking about it, if they released a star sapphire in her thong and big bust with a great face sculpt there would be all kind of non lantern readers jumping out the wood work to own her, heaven help us CBG would be all over the board asking who she was. She would be compared to the likes of Talon, Lady Death, Red Sonja and wonder woman as the greatest female PF SS ever made...just wait and see

Wait till they make Starfire pf.

This may be my first PF figure. I LOVE the Sinestro corp. I have the 1:1 JLA Sinestro Corps Power battery and 3 Rings that I have custom painted. Any Sinestro Corp fan would love and should get this!

I love Sinestro as a character, but I don't love the Sinestro Corps outfit, to be honest. If they do him as a GL in a repaint I will get him day one. He looks really great.

So the ES for GL PF ex is only 750. Can i assume that Sinestro PF ex will be the same? or will be lower?

Have the feeling that it will be lower... :p

I have the GL ex, and i love it till now. Really can't wait to match GL with his nemesis

So the ES for GL PF ex is only 750. Can i assume that Sinestro PF ex will be the same? or will be lower?

I have the GL ex, and i love it till now. Really can't wait to match GL with his nemesis

The ES for Sinestro EX is 500.

ES for Sinestro is 500 EX and 1000 Reg.

50 left, not sure to preorder or wait to buy local?

Going to buy regular, EX will take up to much shelving height for me. My display layout plan is looking a bit tight, need a bigger house!

he comes with interchangeable hands I believe. I think you get the corps symbol and a plain hand with the ex while the non is a forming blade and a plain hand.

50 left, not sure to preorder or wait to buy local?

Going to buy regular, EX will take up to much shelving height for me. My display layout plan is looking a bit tight, need a bigger house!

Same spot. I didn't order because I like the plain hand best. Hope to grab one at release.

Back