Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been looking at the Sinestro order page for days now trying to decide whether to use my points...

Doooo it! cave into your fear, its only money.

Not many people will be displaying the saw blade construct because of its length. And don't know if they confirmed a light up feature either on the phalanx or ring hand. The more display options the better, you won't find the reg any cheaper or if you holding out on "principal" then you are just being silly.

I'll prob never display the saw blade anyway.

I've been looking at the Sinestro order page for days now trying to decide whether to use my points...

11707799_ori.jpg

Hal can go solo or tag team with JLA. Hence, Sinestro would look a bit odd by himself IMO.

Well...added two to my collection yesterday...PO'd Sinestro (with a large rewards points discount), and my second baby boy came about 7 hours later!

How could u get Sinestro but not Hal? That would be lame.

Hal can go solo or tag team with JLA. Hence, Sinestro would look a bit odd by himself IMO.

I don't have SSC GL; I have the DC Direct museum one so technically, I'm getting Sinestro without having the SSC GL.

I liked the DC Direct one more than the SSC one just due to posing/paint but Sinestro is going to look like a beast in comparison to him, haha.

Well...added two to my collection yesterday...PO'd Sinestro (with a large rewards points discount), and my second baby boy came about 7 hours later!

Awesome my man congrats on the baby all the best.

In regards to Sinestro I thought you had no interested in ordering this guy?

Awesome my man congrats on the baby all the best.

In regards to Sinestro I thought you had no interested in ordering this guy?

Thanks, baby is doing great!

I always had interest in ordering Sinestro, he looks amazing, just thought the price was too high. I had a little over $100 in rewards points that I forgot about, so that made PO'ing easier to swallow. Got him for under $300, so I'm ok with that price...if I didn't have the points, I wouldn't have bought it.

Saw you were considering green lantern...did you end up taking the plunge? GL is incredible in person...but he'll make you want Sinestro!

Congrats on the additions. Best of wishes to you and the family.

I decided I will order him if he has a decent ES, ill leave it to the fate of the number crunchers.

I order him, but have no plans for Hal. Jordan I just don't care for. I'm thinking of creating a Legion of Doom theme.

Probably less, it seem many are not willing to spend for this guy :dunno

Probably less, it seem many are not willing to spend for this guy :dunno

I really like the character but its the price keeping me back. 400 is a lot of money" especially if you r looking at buying other characters

I guess sales are really slow on him. They've announced the edition size on many other statues but nada on him.

My guess is 350.

Back