Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll throw this in the mix...my current dilemma is if I should use my points sooner than later. If SS keeps upping their prices with every single release...325, 350, 360, 375, 379, 400...then I am losing purchasing power with my points, I keep trying to build points for a free item but the bar keeps moving further away. Im currently sitting on $250 worth with at least another hundred to two hundred converting by March of next year.

Very good point, the value of the points diminishes as time goes by. The retail price of these things ain't coming down any time soon.

Other than Batman, not a huge DC fan, but this sculpt is sublime. Truly beautifully sculpted, with great subtle details, size, pose, & perks (extras/light-up). Bravo Sideshow! :clap:clap:clap

P.S. These price hikes are really a bummer & a shame. Seems with EVERY release the price is increased. WTF indeed SS.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Just got an email from ss saying sinestro was available now. First time I got a message with that language. I clicked it but it was just for preorder.

Never got two solicitation emails so close together before.

I still think they shouldn't put 'available now' in their newsletters. Atleast put 'for pre-order' or something under it. It is not like this stuff is coming in the next 6 months, nowadays we are fortunate to get it in a years time.

Weeh!, it's some sort of stupid event or date, spend some money now to receive it in a year!!!

Just got an email from ss saying sinestro was available now. First time I got a message with that language. I clicked it but it was just for preorder.

Never got two solicitation emails so close together before.

Wonder if sales for this one are slower than they expected?

I really don't care if the numbers are smaller then GL. I will still not order it. I just don't think its worth $400 + for this statue. Should had been the same as GL.

Actually...now that I said that, I realized I have just over $100 in rewards points. Is Sinestro worth $299? Is Red Sonja worth $279? That's a much tougher call...

I really don't care if the numbers are smaller then GL. I will still not order it. I just don't think its worth $400 + for this statue. Should had been the same as GL.

:goodpost: well said. Gl was contraversial at the time but this is rubbing salt in the wound.

Well, I can't see it having bigger numbers than Green Lantern.

There seems to be more people that ordered this when it went up then when GL went up. It was like me and three other people ordered GL the day it went up. This statue hasn't gotten the amount of hate the GL statue got.

p7c18.jpg

There seems to be more people that ordered this when it went up then when GL went up. It was like me and three other people ordered GL the day it went up. This statue hasn't gotten the amount of hate the GL statue got.

I ordered GL day 1 also...just wasn't on these forums at that time.

Was looking at some Sinestro pics right now and I hate that I love him and hate that seeing pics tonight reinforced my unwillingness to pay $400 right now. He looks so great but is so skinny and likely light. Why SS why...errrr

Was looking at some Sinestro pics right now and I hate that I love him and hate that seeing pics tonight reinforced my unwillingness to pay $400 right now. He looks so great but is so skinny and likely light. Why SS why...errrr

I've been looking at the Sinestro order page for days now trying to decide whether to use my points...

I don't think he looks skinny... he's always looked like that o_O

It's not like his character was originally fat and they slimmed him down or anything

Sinestro will be taller than Wolverine LSF, wow wow wow.......

Back