Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Left = What we got
Right = What was promised

images

Needless to say I was really disapointed when I opened my box. I've been skeptical since with GG. I saw their Sucker Punch line and they did look great. Unfortunately the company is horrible with delays. SSC looks like overnight delivery compared to GG.

For some reason when I saw that my mind went immediately to...

article_aff41eb004c7ae10_1355306825_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

:rotfl

I decided to skip him. The sculpt is great, i love the pose it's totally nonchalant and arrogant but I can't justify the price for a character I don't know too well.

Yea... I'm pretty sure everyone and their mothers hate that movie.

I actually thought the movie was decent. The cinematography is gorgeous, the soundtrack is really good as well. Mark Strong was great as Sinestro. It's a shame we probably won't ever get a sequel because it was setup nicely.

I decided to skip him. The sculpt is great, i love the pose it's totally nonchalant and arrogant but I can't justify the price for a character I don't know too .

I will pass on this as well, despite owning the GL exc, now he will have to pair up with Superman and Batman, hopefully pair well. Or else I might have to let him go as well. :(

I'm super excited to get this piece because I ordered my green lantern pf AFTER I saw videos of this piece at SDCC. Although now I'm pretty happy because GL in person looks amazing, I thought he looked horrible in pictures because of the shine.

I decided that for now I'm not going to place the order. I like the character and sculpt but can't justify $400 price tag ss is asking. I havnt ordered any of the 375 items I want yet either. It appears ss finally crossed my internal budget line. Sure I can afford it but I can't justify spending 400 every time I want to add to my collection.

I feel kind of sad to have finally reached this point

I will pass on this as well, despite owning the GL exc, now he will have to pair up with Superman and Batman, hopefully pair well. Or else I might have to let him go as well. :(

Im on the same boat... I do like the sculpt and the height.... dont know maybe i will go with a WL..

Has anyone who pre-ordered Sinestro not been charged an NRD yet? I'm shocked that SS hasn't charged me for this yet and I pre-ordered on the first day.

I decided that for now I'm not going to place the order. I like the character and sculpt but can't justify $400 price tag ss is asking. I havnt ordered any of the 375 items I want yet either. It appears ss finally crossed my internal budget line. Sure I can afford it but I can't justify spending 400 every time I want to add to my collection.

I agree 100% But I reached my limit a year ago.

It's a shame, because as the years go on the sculpts/statues keep getting better.

Has anyone who pre-ordered Sinestro not been charged an NRD yet? I'm shocked that SS hasn't charged me for this yet and I pre-ordered on the first day.

Weird. I got charged the NRD the day after I ordered it and I ordered it the day of release as well.

I'd call/email them to verify the order went through okay.

I'm in exactly the same boat with this piece. I can afford the $400, but at that price point I'm forced to ask myself if I really want it. Right now, the answer is no.

I'm in exactly the same boat with this piece. I can afford the $400, but at that price point I'm forced to ask myself if I really want it. Right now, the answer is no.

Actually...now that I said that, I realized I have just over $100 in rewards points. Is Sinestro worth $299? Is Red Sonja worth $279? That's a much tougher call...

Actually...now that I said that, I realized I have just over $100 in rewards points. Is Sinestro worth $299? Is Red Sonja worth $279? That's a much tougher call...

keep in mind you lose points on the statue. Better to use them when you can "pay" in full.

I got the GL EX and even with that I went for Sonja, I think is a better pc... Im not a fan but is a really nice sculpture with a lot af goodies.

I think im decided to WL siniestro..

While I certainly like RS much more right now and she is cheaper I would still pull the trigger on Sinestro first. He is a major DC villain and fits in more with my collection. Are the reward points worth burning at this point?

While I certainly like RS much more right now and she is cheaper I would still pull the trigger on Sinestro first. He is a major DC villain and fits in more with my collection. Are the reward points worth burning at this point?

That's my dilemma. Just not sure if I should use em or hang on to them and build up some more...problem is, I'm another year or more away from getting the rest of my points (based on SS's current release schedule).

That's my dilemma. Just not sure if I should use em or hang on to them and build up some more...problem is, I'm another year or more away from getting the rest of my points (based on SS's current release schedule).

I'll throw this in the mix...my current dilemma is if I should use my points sooner than later. If SS keeps upping their prices with every single release...325, 350, 360, 375, 379, 400...then I am losing purchasing power with my points, I keep trying to build points for a free item but the bar keeps moving further away. Im currently sitting on $250 worth with at least another hundred to two hundred converting by March of next year.

Back