Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the GL movie was good there would probably be a sequel by now with Sinestro in this costume. The es would've been much higher.

Wasn't it said that they ditched the light up feature because the wires were visible in the sinestro base?

Yeah I remember reading that and wasn't sure if they meant they didn't light up the hands because there was no way to get the wires up there without them being seen or if they meant the entire thing. Seems pretty silly no to be able to light up the base somehow when they did GL's just fine.

Yeah I remember reading that and wasn't sure if they meant they didn't light up the hands because there was no way to get the wires up there without them being seen or if they meant the entire thing. Seems pretty silly no to be able to light up the base somehow when they did GL's just fine.

Yes, it's not rocket science. I'm sure if they wanted, they could have incorporated it in.

Damn sucks got email for it to be pushed till October for Last payment!

Same here, just got the email as well. So much for this lower ES getting produced faster. I wonder what's the hold up, I thought it would be done on time.

Actually works good for me with apocalypse coming this month. I was ready to cancel this guy

I suppose I can't complain. Now I only have JSC Spider-Man in July and Hellboy in August. Makes it a little less painful for my credit card. If I can make it through the epic Batman delay, I'll surely survive this one.

I was joking that Sinestro was going to get here before Superman. With the push back my Superman better get here first or I'm going to lose my marbles. :lol

Back