Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a work of art compared to Harley
I'm compelled to agree.

I think they both have pros and cons; I'm a fan of the sirens which compels me to own all three of them (though, Harley was/has always been my least favorite of the 3). That said, I love the Green Lantern universe/comics far more than Batman so Sinestro holds a special place in my heart. I can't wait to see him next to Hal.

Now that sinestro has converted and JSC Spidey being pushed to July as well. I have to decide if I want to keep Spidey or not, especially with him and sinestro shipping in the same month and the Hellboy PFF shipping in August (although $20 says it gets delayed).

I wouldn't call foul so quickly. SS is putting out so much awesome lately its getting hard to afford stuff. Im tempted to cancel my ex. Not cause I can't afford them t but more because I havepersonal sanity limits on this hobby. The last few years hhave been slow. Maybe 2 to 3 Pfs a year but now I have about ten hitting this year.

I wouldn't call foul so quickly. SS is putting out so much awesome lately its getting hard to afford stuff. Im tempted to cancel my ex. Not cause I can't afford them t but more because I havepersonal sanity limits on this hobby. The last few years hhave been slow. Maybe 2 to 3 Pfs a year but now I have about ten hitting this year.

Numbers should not jump 40-50 in a day. I have seen it happen a lot lately.

Back