Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even have my Batman yet. :)

Yikes...I guess I got batman and superman first batch. Seems like a while ago. I would certainly be upset if I was late to the party but I know im just preaching to the choir. Hope yours comes in soon.

Has anyone here had a wait list converted for the exclusive? I know this was pushed back to October so I don't expect much activity yet, but I went on the wait list on Feb. 18 and was wondering what my chances might be.

Has anyone here had a wait list converted for the exclusive? I know this was pushed back to October so I don't expect much activity yet, but I went on the wait list on Feb. 18 and was wondering what my chances might be.

This could be statue of the year, IMO, so maybe chances are slim?

I see it sold out in early December so I know my chances aren't good with an ES of only 500. I'll keep my eye on the regular since there are less than 40 left.

Yeah, it was even sold out on wait list for a while and then all of a sudden they had 50-60 more ready to order. It makes me wonder if sales were really slow and they weren't even going to make all 1,000 of the regular edition but they changed their minds and now they're available again.

Yeah, it was even sold out on wait list for a while and then all of a sudden they had 50-60 more ready to order. It makes me wonder if sales were really slow and they weren't even going to make all 1,000 of the regular edition but they changed their minds and now they're available again.

They are doing that with almost every statue recently, I would not read anything into it.

Can gladly say I have mine on order but I'm very eager to know if SS plans to do anything else with the line

Can gladly say I have mine on order but I'm very eager to know if SS plans to do anything else with the line

We'll definitely see John, Kyle and Guy and probably some of the more major side Green Lantern characters like Kilowog and Tomar-Re down the line.

I went on the wait list at the end of January and had mine convert 2 months ago.

Back