Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the ultimate display would be the batman, supes, WW, green lantern, and flash... With all their main baddies behind them when done. (Might have to fill in space though on some)

Batman, with joker peeking over the shoulder. Supes with lex or doomsday. I have no clue about WW, ares maybe? Flash and reverse flash. GL and sinestro.

This was my original plan, but the price hike has kinda killed that.

I think the ultimate display would be the batman, supes, WW, green lantern, and flash... With all their main baddies behind them when done. (Might have to fill in space though on some)

Batman, with joker peeking over the shoulder. Supes with lex or doomsday. I have no clue about WW, ares maybe? Flash and reverse flash. GL and sinestro.
i plan on having the JL line-up right above my Avengers display

Batman, Supes, my custom GL, WW, Flash , Aquaman, Martian Manhunter and Green Arrow

IMG_0434_zps2f42229e.jpg

all my main villains (both DC and Marvel) will be mixed together on another wall

Last edited:
I'm currently in the process of getting a new townhouse to live in and one of my display areas will be GL universe only pieces. I plan on having a Besta and one detolf on each side. Inside the detolfs will be all the 1:1 battery replicas that have been released and the ones still to be released. On the top of the Besta will be my GL ex, GL 1:1 bust, and DC direct GL. Sinestro ex and the future statues coming will fill in the shelves below. I can just see it now and it will be truly epic!

I'm currently in the process of getting a new townhouse to live in and one of my display areas will be GL universe only pieces. I plan on having a Besta and one detolf on each side. Inside the detolfs will be all the 1:1 battery replicas that have been released and the ones still to be released. On the top of the Besta will be my GL ex, GL 1:1 bust, and DC direct GL. Sinestro ex and the future statues coming will fill in the shelves below. I can just see it now and it will be truly epic!

Get some GL artwork hanged up near it too.

That is a wicked awesome display brother! Got any more pics?
thanks :)...got a few more pics but i don't want to derail this thread any further :)
the room is a bedroom in my condo that's been converted into my office/sanctuary :)

one of these days i'll get around to organizing a display link

Are you talking about transferring your pre-order or selling it once it's shipped? If you're transferring then I'll gladly take it.

They sort of can. You can have it shipped to a different address but you still pay for it. I got my rhino ex from a member here. I paid him and he had SSC deliver it to my address.

you can have the statue shipped anywhere and to anyone. There is a form that needs to be filled out. The order however, remains with you and must be paid for via your account.

I live in Canada and have all of my SS orders shipped to a friend in the US.

Back