Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sinestro Premium format??

They are already making a Reeve Superman. Punisher got three statues. Maybe they'll do another Hal with cloth costume a couple of years from now.

Of the GL PF was designed to go along with this Sinestro PF we may eventually get a Museum Pose Hal to go along with the rest of the Justice League. Now I am not insulting the current GL PF I like it, but it doesn't entirely fit in with Bats and Supes from the pics and scale we have seen.

I still wouldn't pose Superman and Batman together because it doesn't make sense when their bases are completely different. Batman is on top of a gargoyle and Superman is on the fortress of solitude. The busts have the same base and look perfect together.

I don't know my GL mythology. Can someone enlighten me on who's the fugly villain in the GL movie? I caught a few minutes of it on HBO, but decided to get on with something more interesting, like life :dunno

I don't know my GL mythology. Can someone enlighten me on who's the fugly villain in the GL movie? I caught a few minutes of it on HBO, but decided to get on with something more interesting, like life :dunno

The script.

I'm not even interested to google it up now

actually I'd love it if Blake Lively actually Star Sapphire'd up, with that suit from the Brightest Blah or Darkest Shat saga

I still wouldn't pose Superman and Batman together because it doesn't make sense when their bases are completely different. Batman is on top of a gargoyle and Superman is on the fortress of solitude. The busts have the same base and look perfect together.

For myself I respectfully disagree only because they look awesome together in the mock ups, but that is just for myself. I like that the bases are different. Better then all the X characters having the same boring as X base IMO.

I like to view the statues as individual pieces and not part of a set.

"You will know the meaning of Fear"
Injustice__sinestro.jpg

bring on Sinestro

I'd be very interested in this, no interest in Green Lantern but Sinestro? Hell Yeah!!

Injustice did Sinestro right. I never get tired of that intro.

love sinestro in injustice, the only gripe i've ever had about his design is i wish he would've had more of the high and tight hair cut, but that aside he's one of the best

I have not weighed in on this as of to date but if done correctly, this would peak my interest, for me the Green Lantern is Cool but there is just something missing :dunno maybe the construct or lack of a change out JMPO that said; if and when they do Sinestro maybe they will learn from the GL PF :pray:

As much as I hate the GL movie, I'd like a Mark Strong Sinestro PF.

Back