Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sinestro Premium format??

At this point I don't really care what they make. All my statues arrives broken. They need to sort out their QC and packaging first.

It's going to be fun seeing what they come up with.

I don't know why Sideshow didn't tease them at the same time. They would've sold a lot more Hals if people knew he wasn't punching an invisible jaw but in actual fact, Sinestro. I'm sure a lot of us had a hunch but seeing is believing.

I'm thinking the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guess I was caught in the moment. Dealing with the 'returns' department is not fun at all. When you go through the process over and over again. It makes you mad.

I'll get Sinestro, but nothing will ever convince me to bother with that abomination Green Lantern :lol

charlie you ordered green lantern? I'm thinking of ordering it, after seeing some pictures made in photoshop with batman and superman. I hated it so far until now.

7e9yma5a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is a sweet pic

It really is. Unfortunately if SSC Scales are to be believed GL is to big in that pic, and should only reach Supes' arm pit.

:exactly: I'm still confused. In that pic of the three GL looks to be in scale? If so I might get him. If not I don't want him. :gah: can't tell for sure.

:exactly: I'm still confused. In that pic of the three GL looks to be in scale? If so I might get him. If not I don't want him. :gah: can't tell for sure.

That pic is photoshopped by either magnum or josh I think. Which means that while I think Superman and Batman are roughly right I thin GL may be to big. It will be IMPOSSIBLE to tell for sure till we see in hand pics of Bats and GL or GL and Joker

Baffles me when some put this statue down. It's all win IMO
The only thing that worries me is the scale.

Back