Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sinestro Premium format??

Baffles me when some put this statue down. It's all win IMO
The only thing that worries me is the scale.

I have a feeling this will be one of those pieces that will change a lot of minds once in hand pics start rolling in.

Why are you guys talking about the GL statue in a Sinestro thread?

Comicbookguy: "Sinestro was a GL? I never knew that. I think I'll buy this now."

That pic is photoshopped by either magnum or josh I think. Which means that while I think Superman and Batman are roughly right I thin GL may be to big. It will be IMPOSSIBLE to tell for sure till we see in hand pics of Bats and GL or GL and Joker

GL is bigger than bats and supes? Wow if that's the case I might get him. Only if he's not too much bigger.

GL is bigger than bats and supes? Wow if that's the case I might get him. Only if he's not too much bigger.

The opposite mate. Between the lower base and the lean pose, GL seems to be smaller than Sup and Bat.

The opposite mate. Between the lower base and the lean pose, GL seems to be smaller than Sup and Bat.

Ah crap, that's what I was expecting. The action pose makes him smaller I suspect. Pass then if he's smaller. The dc direct GL I've seen and it was very well done. Looked like a Jim lee statue. :clap

One more time

BatmanSupermanheightGL_zpse321a633.jpg

Every opportunity I can get, I gotta take a stab at him :lol I was hoping you guys wouldn't notice I'm to blame, but you're all too observant :monkey2

Your GL comment was only on the page before you brought it up. It was an easy spot :lol

CBG & Spidey, you two :rotfl

I think GL hasn't get the real PF treatment. This one looks more like a comiquette rather than a true PF but it's still call PF. Hope sideshow will get the true PF treatment for GL down the road.

I think GL hasn't get the real PF treatment. This one looks more like a comiquette rather than a true PF but it's still call PF. Hope sideshow will get the true PF treatment for GL down the road.

Nah they should just move on. Make another GL later and if they do it should be a different character. The DC lineup is so slow we really shouldn't be doing the same character multiple times.

They are already making a Reeve Superman. Punisher got three statues. Maybe they'll do another Hal with cloth costume a couple of years from now.

Back