Silver_Ice's IM, Avengers, Batman Collection (Python & Mark 42 8/31 pg10)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Silver_Ice's Ironman, Avengers, Batman Collection (Update New Figures 5/28 Pg8)

Update coming soon, got mark 1 2.0, ed 209, red snapper, and iron monger

Re: Silver_Ice's Ironman, Avengers, Batman Collection (Update New Figures 5/28 Pg8)

Here is the new set up I have for now, still trying to figure out where to put the mark 1 2.0 and catwoman, need more space!!! especially when the new armors come in, gotta figure out what im gonna do

Re: Silver_Ice's Ironman, Avengers, Batman Collection (Update New Figures 7/19 Pg9)

Very cool collection!! The Transformers Masterpieces are very fun to collect (sometimes hard on the wallet though)!:lol

Re: Silver_Ice's Ironman, Avengers, Batman Collection (Update New Figures 7/19 Pg9)

Very cool collection!! The Transformers Masterpieces are very fun to collect (sometimes hard on the wallet though)!:lol

I know what you mean, between hot toys and transformers, man it's expensive, especially when your buying 3rd party stuff. But I love collecting both.

I know what you mean, between hot toys and transformers, man it's expensive, especially when your buying 3rd party stuff. But I love collecting both.

Haha yeah I recently bought Fan Toys Quakewave and Scoria, very expensive yet probably the coolest Transformers I own!! Have fun collecting!!

So glad to see the ED 209 fits in a Detolf. Just got mine and don't think its ever going back into the box andI've had it on the coffee table for two weeks now. Will have to sick it on the shelf eventually... Really incredible collection, man!

Awesome collection! Quick question, where did you get those risers (the small clear boxes/containers you used to raise the figures displayed in the back)? Thanks!

Awesome collection! Quick question, where did you get those risers (the small clear boxes/containers you used to raise the figures displayed in the back)? Thanks!

Thanks, they are ultra pro gaming box cases, they come in different sizes so you can use different ones for the height you want

So glad to see the ED 209 fits in a Detolf. Just got mine and don't think its ever going back into the box andI've had it on the coffee table for two weeks now. Will have to sick it on the shelf eventually... Really incredible collection, man!

I first made sure it would fit in the detolf because i have no where else to display it, haha

Finally got my grail iron man armor, thanks to a fellow board member, my search is over, i present IM Mark III SDCC "silly thing"

Back