Silver_Ice's IM, Avengers, Batman Collection (Python & Mark 42 8/31 pg10)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silver_ice

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Here is a few crappy iphone pics i took of my collection,will take better pics when i have time. Started collecting hot toys this year in May, my first Hot Toy was DX 11 and DX12 and I was hooked. Collecting only Iron Man, Avengers, and Batman line. Missing from the display is Mark I 2.0 and Catwoman. Also thought I would include my transformers collection since i have the batpod and snake eyes displayed there for now. I need to get more detolfs especially when the new figures I have on PO start coming in, and also they have them better displayed

Last edited:
Re: Silver_Ice Collection

That's an impressive collection, especially since you've only been collecting for 5-6 months. You, my friend, have an addiction... ;)

Is hulk trying to do the Iron man pose? lmao

i tried to make him do that... i just can't!...

That's an impressive collection, especially since you've only been collecting for 5-6 months. You, my friend, have an addiction... ;)

theres no cure to plastic crack, lol

Thats no addiction thats deep pockets. Wellcome to the show my friend awsome collection u got there...

ive been lucky to find great deals locally and on the forums to avoid paying ebay prices, patience is a virtue

theres no cure to plastic crack, lol

ive been lucky to find great deals locally and on the forums to avoid paying ebay prices, patience is a virtue

Yes patience is a virtue my friend. I also get mine from sideshow n i have to be patience to get them. Right now im waiting on the battle damage t2. N making payments on the 89 batmovile . Congrats on ure collection its awsome get some lights for the cases u gonna love it . More at night.:welcome1:

Here is a few crappy iphone pics i took of my collection,will take better pics when i have time. Started collecting hot toys this year in May, my first Hot Toy was DX 11 and DX12 and I was hooked. Collecting only Iron Man, Avengers, and Batman line. Missing from the display is Mark I 2.0 and Catwoman. Also thought I would include my transformers collection since i have the batpod and snake eyes displayed there for now. I need to get more detolfs especially when the new figures I have on PO start coming in, and also they have them better displayed

Really cool Iron Man 1/6 collection :clap Hoping to achieve a similiar look when I purchase some Detolf cabinets later today and when I eventually get some figures :lol

Let there be light!!! Just bought some ikea dioder multicolor light strips, surprised how well they turned out, its cool to see the different colors shine on the figures

Sweet collection! Although I hope your deltofs don't break with that huge Batmobile on top of them lol.

Sweet collection! Although I hope your deltofs don't break with that huge Batmobile on top of them lol.

Unfortunately I have no where else to put it, lol, so freaking big, I'm planning on putting HOA on top of the detolf also when I eventually plan to buy one.

another addition to the hot toys family, i usually dont go out from iron man, batman, and avengers line, but i always loved spiderman, coudn't pass this opportunity to get this piece

Back