Silver_Ice's IM, Avengers, Batman Collection (Python & Mark 42 8/31 pg10)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Silver_Ice's Ironman, Avengers, Batman Collection (Update Hall Of Armor 12/23 Pg4

Like your Transformers collection. I was going to do the same thing as you did - buying 2 figures each in their robot and transformed mode. I bought only 1 Masterpiece figure before stopping as it was way too expensive doing this and at the same time collection 1/6 scale statues and 1/4 scale PF's.

Re: Silver_Ice's Ironman, Avengers, Batman Collection (Update Hall Of Armor 12/23 Pg4

Like your Transformers collection. I was going to do the same thing as you did - buying 2 figures each in their robot and transformed mode. I bought only 1 Masterpiece figure before stopping as it was way too expensive doing this and at the same time collection 1/6 scale statues and 1/4 scale PF's.

I wanted to buy 2 of each, but as you said it gets expensive, so I decided just to pick the ones I want doubles of which is only grimlock and megatron

heres an updated pic with the hologram stickers put on, i love how im only using 3AAA batteries to power this up

Wow that is looking so cool mate.
TeFhv.gif

This is actually the first time I've seen the full set, with the hologram stickers, and have to say that looks very impressive. Didn't think I'd like the stickers but the effect when lit is very nice. Can only imagine how much better it is in person. :duff

This is actually the first time I've seen the full set, with the hologram stickers, and have to say that looks very impressive. Didn't think I'd like the stickers but the effect when lit is very nice. Can only imagine how much better it is in person. :duff

I was also skeptical about putting the holograms on, thought it would look cheap, but when you look at it in person, it gives it another dimension on how it is displayed, makes the display come alive

New glass cases, new figures (Mime Joker. Camo Tumbler, War Machine, Mandarin) and updated display, hope you guys enjoy, let me know what you guys think

Re: Silver_Ice's Ironman, Avengers, Batman Collection (Update New Figures 3/6 Pg7)

Nice collection ;)

Re: Silver_Ice's Ironman, Avengers, Batman Collection (Update New Figures 3/6 Pg7)

I am loving the Hall of armors!

Very nice display :rock Looks great!

Got a few new figures this month, i finally got the iron man mark vi avengers edition, I've been looking for this suit for a very long time. Also, got another battle damage iron man mark vii because I love this suit and got a good deal on it. Plus I like the box art for both which I wanted to display. Also finally finished my flex pay on the mechanic tony stark.

Re: Silver_Ice's Ironman, Avengers, Batman Collection (Update New Figures 5/1 Pg8)

Very nice!

Re: Silver_Ice's Ironman, Avengers, Batman Collection (Update New Figures 5/1 Pg8)

Just wondering if anyone has any advice, opinion, suggestions for poses or display for the figures? I want to move things around to give a new look but I don't know where to start.

Iron Patriot and Bruce Banner added to the collection

Re: Silver_Ice's Ironman, Avengers, Batman Collection (Update New Figures 5/28 Pg8)

Cool update!

Back