Silver_Ice's IM, Avengers, Batman Collection (Python & Mark 42 8/31 pg10)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Silver_Ice's Ironman, Avengers, Batman Collection (Update Hall Of Armor 12/23 Pg4

Looks great

Re: Silver_Ice's Ironman, Avengers, Batman Collection (Update Hall Of Armor 12/23 Pg4

Wow, that Hall of Armor makes for an impressive display piece when they're all together like that!

Nice!

Re: Silver_Ice's Ironman, Avengers, Batman Collection (Avengers Team Complete 12/6 Pg

my recent haul, all MIB never displayed, ive finally completed my avengers team with a couple of extras, now to figure out how to display them all together

best i could do with the limited space i have, plus bonus, midas came in

Hall Of Armor, this set looks great, still need to apply the hologram stickers and buy an ac adapter, still debating if i should switch my transformers and hot toys collection, so that the hot toy figures can be under the hall of armor

Great Great Scores on the MIB Avengers, Silver Ice but where's Hulk MIB wouldn't that be the Entire Team? just asking, Another Great Score on Midas IM and the Crem de la crem The Hall of Armor, thats still a wicked site everytime I see it, Excellent Post my Friend

Re: Silver_Ice's Ironman, Avengers, Batman Collection (Avengers Team Complete 12/6 Pg

Great Great Scores on the MIB Avengers, Silver Ice but where's Hulk MIB wouldn't that be the Entire Team? just asking, Another Great Score on Midas IM and the Crem de la crem The Hall of Armor, thats still a wicked site everytime I see it, Excellent Post my Friend

The person I bought the set from had hulk, but he wanted to keep it, but luckily I already have hulk, so I was still able to complete the team! But yeah the hall of armor is a sight to see in person, pictures do not do it justice, it's definitely the centerpiece of my collection

heres an updated pic with the hologram stickers put on, i love how im only using 3AAA batteries to power this up

Last edited:

Wow, I am not a big Ironman fan but that Hall of Armors setup with the lights on and the decals looks just amazing man!

By far one of my favorite looking collections.

:dunno
Wow, I am not a big Ironman fan but that Hall of Armors setup with the lights on and the decals looks just amazing man!

Its definitely the center piece of my collection

By far one of my favorite looking collections.

Thanks, i appreciate it

heres an updated pic with the hologram stickers put on, i love how im only using 3AAA batteries to power this up

WHOA! That looks Freaking Cool, Ice, I would display that, Excellent Pic's and Post my Friend.

Your Hall of Armor looks amazing. I can not wait to get mine. Great collection by the way.

Re: Silver_Ice Collection

...... patience is a virtue

Amassing a collection like that in less then a year is not a sign that you're patient :horror

As most have said you have a a lot of nice pieces BUT I think you need to spread them out more.

It reminds me of the old days when you walked into a comic book shop and they had one display case stuffed with all of the toys.

Re: Silver_Ice Collection

Amassing a collection like that in less then a year is not a sign that you're patient :horror

As most have said you have a a lot of nice pieces BUT I think you need to spread them out more.

It reminds me of the old days when you walked into a comic book shop and they had one display case stuffed with all of the toys.

Just because I have gotten so many pieces within a year doesn't mean I don't have patients, I bought all my hot toys either at price when they came out or cheaper than retail. Very rarely do I overpay for any hot toys figure. I've been lucky to find people local who were just interested in getting there money back from what they paid for knowing they could of sold it for more. That's how I got most of my iron man and avengers collections. I have been blessed and lucky to find great deals.

I do agree with you that it's getting a little cluttered, but I'm just waiting to get more detolfs, but with this ridiculous shortage of them its hard to expand and display them properly.

Stone the crows mate!!!:horror that hall of armour looks amazing all lighted up like that! Proper jealous!!!:thud:

That's just awesome, it's my goal to get the whole Avengers set. Congrats on your collection! :hi5:

That's just awesome, it's my goal to get the whole Avengers set. Congrats on your collection! :hi5:

Having the whole team displayed just looks so good, I hope you will be able to complete your avengers set

Wow, the Hall of Armour is seriously impressive.

Wow, the Hall of Armour is seriously impressive.

It's something you gotta see in person, I recommended the HOA if you have all 7 marks and have the space, you won't be disappointed

Back