silver surfer comiquette!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only this were 1/4 scale,I would never need another SS statue ever.

Chrome%20Surfer3.JPG

^^ Perfection right there.

Never had a chance to look at a chrome bowen in person, what is the exact height of the character with and without the base?

I just cancelled my Ex. Darn it. I'll simply have to live without it.
I simply can't justify buying pieces I don't totally dig.

NOW make it BIG IN DA PANTS!!!!!

Since I separate my Bowen from my SS pieces, I have no problem with the scale of these pieces. Let's face facts Ski, if SS did the Surfer comiquette right, you wouldn't be wishing the Bowen pieces were 1/4 scale.

The biggest problem on this piece for me was all 3 faces on this sculpt don't work for me. This is why I never get excited by a Tony C sculpt anymore. Namor, Surfer comiquettes, and Abomination PF head sculpts are weak to me. Bowen did a GREAT job on these characters. SS just needs to step it's game up. I don't say this as a Bowen fan. I love both companies. I collect from both. However, I do find myself liking Bowens sculpts more. Not all of them, but far too many.

Based on the pics of the Surfer, I'm not happy with this piece. I haver struggled with finding a reason to keep it. I just moved and had to update my info with SS. I just found out my card was declined. I don't know why it happened. I'll look at it as yet another reason to pass on this piece. I'll call SS and fix the reason for the declined CC. However, since the Surfer hasn't been shipped out to me, I'll just cancel the piece. This blows because I really LOVE this character. So much, that I bought 3 Surfers from Bowen.

Last edited:
Since I separate my Bowen from my SS pieces, I have no problem with the scale of these pieces. Let's face facts Ski, if SS did the Surfer comiquette right, you wouldn't be wishing the Bowen pieces were 1/4 scale.

The biggest problem on this piece for me was all 3 faces on this sculpt don't work for me. This is why I never get excited by a Tony C sculpt anymore. Namor, Surfer comiquettes, and Abomination PF head sculpts are weak to me. Bowen did a GREAT job on these characters. SS just needs to step it's game up. I don't say this as a Bowen fan. I love both companies. I collect from both. However, I do find myself liking Bowens sculpts more. Not all of them, but far too many.

Based on the pics of the Surfer, I'm not happy with this piece. I haver struggled with finding a reason to keep it. I just moved and had to update my info with SS. I just found out my card was declined. I don't know why it happened. I'll look at it as yet another reason to pass on this piece. I'll call SS and fix the reason for the declined CC. However, since the Surfer hasn't been shipped out to me, I'll just cancel the piece. This blows because I really LOVE this character. So much, that I bought 3 Surfers from Bowen.

:goodpost: I agree with this post.

LEAVE THE LARGE SCALE MARVEL SCULPTS TO THE GORE GROUP AND PABLO VIGGIANO!!

Back