silver surfer comiquette!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!

Heres more pics that I just took (pls pardon the amateur shots using my mobile)

303biaq.jpg

2mwi07k.jpg

ydvg1.jpg

9r28ur.jpg

sc43z6.jpg

2iiwcas.jpg

Displayed with Thing maquette

b4djl3.jpg

Looks okay. Not digging the seams or the giraffe neck. Will wait for more in-hand pics.

Hmmm... I really wanted to love this one.
I'll reserve my final feel for this one once more pics are posted.
However, so far, it doesn't feel too must-havey.

Hmmm... I really wanted to love this one.
I'll reserve my final feel for this one once more pics are posted.
However, so far, it doesn't feel too must-havey.

I feel the same way. Right now this one is must-havey-at-a-significant-dicscount.

I'm with Ski on this, straight on pics would be great, that's my main concern because with the pics posted, I get the feeling this piece may only display, and look right if you turn it to the side.

I also didn't realize how visible the seams were until I saw these photos.

whew, glad I canceled this one, it just has too much going bad with it, seams, facial expressions, dullness of color, etc.

Total failure!

Bowen SS is still the best out!

For me I had a choice this month and I choose the BD Faux SS, very happy about that now!

Total failure!

Bowen SS is still the best out!

For me I had a choice this month and I choose the BD Faux SS, very happy about that now!

Who are you, go back to the Iron Child threads and some dude named AV's collection thread?!?!?!?!

i wish the stance was similar to this:

taken from one of my comics

Photo-0127.jpg

If it were more straight on I think this would of been much better. It will be pretty hard to match up on another piece with the direction he's going.

Back