silver surfer comiquette!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so close to canceling, mostly because of the price-point, but I just looked at the backstage pass again and it looks really cool and I can't bring myself to actually cancel it. Thinking about just keeping the order and displaying this with the Galactus LSB.

I'm so close to canceling, mostly because of the price-point, but I just looked at the backstage pass again and it looks really cool and I can't bring myself to actually cancel it. Thinking about just keeping the order and displaying this with the Galactus LSB.

wise man here, listen up fools :goodpost::gah:

18" and he's crouching down too that's definitely 1/4 scale. I can't wait to have this puppy opened and pics to follow!

My Regular arrived over the weekends and finally got some time to display it. Size comparison with HB.

25asqr6.jpg

And now the long wait for Thanos.. hopefully they will look good together....

Congrats zone23. Wow he's massive look at his head compared to Tony's! where you get it in sg and how much? Sad to say that pose not too flattering lor. Possibly looks better in diff angle.

Is he as heavy as HB?

Thanks Fuzzy!

Well Tony's head is supposed to be 1/6 or 1/5.5 so Surfer's sculpt is pretty accurate at 1/4. The pose is indeed not really flattering (prefer Bowens action FS) and I have to admit that HB is the worst display partner with SS. I might be able to pose him with Thing tonight if I have the time. Can't wait for Thanos, the rest of the FF crew and Doom(!!) to join him!

Got it at my local sideshow distributor at USD325 so Ive saved on shipping and tax.

As for weight, the base is heavy but overall is still much lighter, abt 2/3 the weight of HB.

Thanks Fuzzy!

Well Tony's head is supposed to be 1/6 or 1/5.5 so Surfer's sculpt is pretty accurate at 1/4. The pose is indeed not really flattering (prefer Bowens action FS) and I have to admit that HB is the worst display partner with SS. I might be able to pose him with Thing tonight if I have the time. Can't wait for Thanos, the rest of the FF crew and Doom(!!) to join him!

Got it at my local sideshow distributor at USD325 so Ive saved on shipping and tax.

As for weight, the base is heavy but overall is still much lighter, abt 2/3 the weight of HB.

Very nice man, first pics of Surfer in hand from Singapore! :clap

He would look pretty good next to Thing and would rock if the rest of FF/Doom/Thanos in 1/4 scale would follow, I think he's good for a display cabinet because for me there seems to be an optimal angle to display him in.

2/3 of HB is pretty hefty, considering HB is really heavy (almost reminiscence of the quality of Hulk PF).

Back