silver surfer comiquette!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you recomended this super silver surfer sexy comiquette??? :lecture

or wait for the next ss comiquette (2011)

did you recomended this super silver surfer sexy comiquette??? :lecture

or wait for the next ss comiquette (2011)

i would definately recommend this. It's F'N awesome. I have him posed with serious face and the arms with cosmic dust flowing through them. Again, this is currently my favorith piece and my first sideshow full scale marvel peice.

i would definately recommend this. It's F'N awesome. I have him posed with serious face and the arms with cosmic dust flowing through them. Again, this is currently my favorith piece and my first sideshow full scale marvel peice.

congratulations men!! :clap

the base of the statue is possible to separate of the comic dust and keep the comic dust base?

Bit the bullet and won a regular on ebay tonight. About $255 shipped, don't think I did too bad on that deal!

My surfer showed up today, and hot damn! This thing is awesome!

I was hesitant at first, but man am I glad I decided to get it in the end. As a huge Marvel Cosmic character fan, this one is a keeper for me.

Bit the bullet and won a regular on ebay tonight. About $255 shipped, don't think I did too bad on that deal!

My surfer showed up today, and hot damn! This thing is awesome!

I was hesitant at first, but man am I glad I decided to get it in the end. As a huge Marvel Cosmic character fan, this one is a keeper for me.

Nice, congrats! Great price. :rock

what's the print like? Any scans!

Not a scan but this is what it looks like.

2000431_press02-001.jpg

This thing is an amazing piece. My LCS has one for sale. It's huge and looks better suited for a museum than some schlocks meager collection. Simply amazing.

Back