Silver Surfer Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gambit

Super Freak
Reaction score
for those who open this thread with great excitement, please share your excitement here and we will raise our voice for silver surfer comiquette.

SS has given us great Marvel products within a very short time period.

yesterday I watched the FF2 trailer and since then I can't stop thinking of a possible coming Silver surfer comiquette. We have the best iron man comiquette, best wolverine comiquette, best diaromas, best doom...etc.

I trust it is time for Sideshow to come up with the best Silver surfer comiequette in 1/4 scale, preferably with a similar paint like Iron man's

as a Snowboarder and surfer, I commit to buy minimum 2 Silver Surfer comiquettes :)

Please sideshow make my dreams come true.

TheObsoleteMan said:
I'd be very surprised if they don't do a F4 2 Silver Surfer maquette.

please dont forget about my sue storm! :D

i would think weta would have more chance of releasing a surfer as they have worked on the design for the film:eek:

DarkArtist81 said:
My hopes went insanely high there for a moment... and now the emptiness creeps in... like the severe cold of deep space.... :monkey2

:lol

this was cool,

I don't mind having Sue storm as well, but first is first. I am trying to avoid collecting different scales from other companies and I did not buy any silver surfer statue yet as I do not like the poses.
I mean silver surfer chrome is good, shiny but why is he standing?
hard hero's pose is wrong, if you are a surfer know it is not so a correct pose.

Weta might do a well piece may be but I am sure SS will nail him if they make one.

DarkArtist81 said:
My hopes went insanely high there for a moment... and now the emptiness creeps in... like the severe cold of deep space.... :monkey2

I know, I was also excited about the thread. DAMN YOU GAMBIT !!!! Anyway, I'm sure there will be a SS comiquette, I would surely buy this. He has always been one of my favorite characters. He's all silver and he flys around the universe of a surfboard, I mean how cooler can you get?

Next week we shall get the "Silver Surfer Comiquette Photo Thread."

:D

(With a disclaimer stating: If this item ever gets produced, announced, put up for preorder, ordered, charged, processed, shipped, received, and unpacked--please post your pics here!!!)

it's in the bag....SS will do one. although i too thought there would be pics or at least news it was being done when i saw this thread. no matter to me though, no interest in silver surfer but i bet it would look amazing.

Sigh...Got me excited for a moment. What a turn off. SS came up with the X2 1/3 Beast & Juggy. I wonder a 1/3 Silver Surfer is in their plans? Picture it in chrome like the trailer:D Museum pose? OR surfing pose? What will the Exclusive be? Too much to ponder....

Damn. I thought it had been announced or leaked or something by the title of this thead....:monkey2

Back