Silver Surfer Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the scale difference is confusing me really

I would like to have 1/4 instead of 1/3.
all comiquettes shall be in the same scale imo and 1/4 is such a great size to display, ship, carry, ....etc.

my collection has all different scales. i think my shelves look better with different size stuff more than the uniformed look.

One word: CHROME!!!!! :monkey5

two words..never happen. :monkey2

although i would also prefer chrome, even bowen has discontinued creating chrome statues. they announced the iron man two pack would be their last. must be a terrific pain in the butt to work with. :( i hope that i am 100% wrong.

darn it!!! i had a brief joygasm until i realized this is just propaganda talk. j/k this would be an awesome maquette, but i just want to get my hands on PF right now.. when is the thing up for PPO again???

two words..never happen. :monkey2

although i would also prefer chrome, even bowen has discontinued creating chrome statues. they announced the iron man two pack would be their last. must be a terrific pain in the butt to work with. :( i hope that i am 100% wrong.

They'll paint it just like Colossus in the Vs diorama

If they could paint it like Iron Man PF, that would work.

As for scales - I won't buy it if it's not in scale with the other items. So 1/6 or 1/4 - nothing in between!

As far as poses go, would everyone rather have the surfer riding the board or holding it?

If SS's stance trend continues for their Marvel stats, definently an action stance.

Sounds very "Bowen-ish" :rolleyes:

Thats what I thought when I read that description.
I have both Bowen Surfers and that describes them perfectly so should SS actually produce a surfer I can see it being more of an action pose, but you never know I suppose?!.

Gambit you nearly gave me a heart attack when I saw the title of this thread, I thought they had announced one. I will be a very happy bunny if/when they do :bunnydanc :bunnydanc
:duff
x:cool:

Silver surfer would be awesome..I know I would buy one..I would like him posed on his board though and not holding it like some I've seen

Back