Statue Silver Fox Collectibles T-800 Endoskeleton and Guardian statues 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like Star Wars the worst enemies of these franchises are the people stuck in the past who think only originals should exists and no new movies should come out.
wrong!
i think all star wars are equally dumb.

''Oh, here come your friends now''......:)

''Must be my lucky day''

I'm with a-Dev on this one, blaming fans for the failures of the sequels is complete non-sense.

:duff

Couldn't have said it any better myself. Really, a new trilogy should have been made set in the future, with the first one focusing on a young Kyle Reese, and the final movie ending with Kyle being sent back in time, thus closing the loop.

If there was anything left to do with Terminator, that was it. And so many fans say this same thing. Personally though I think they'd do well to avoid the temptation of a trilogy and instead just do one film. That was the mistake of Salvation - oh lets make a trilogy and leave all the meat for the second and third films which never end up getting made because the first one doesn't do well enough. I think it would just take one film to elaborate on Kyle Reese and John Connor's story and lead directly back into T1 and T2. It could have been genius - watch T1 and T2, then watch the future war movie and because it leads back into T1 and T2 you have to keep watching them all in an endless loop :D :lol

But, y'know, that would be the trilogy. T1, T2, T-2029

wrong!
i think all star wars are equally dumb.

:lol

''Must be my lucky day''

:duff

If there was anything left to do with Terminator, that was it. And so many fans say this same thing. Personally though I think they'd do well to avoid the temptation of a trilogy and instead just do one film. That was the mistake of Salvation - oh lets make a trilogy and leave all the meat for the second and third films which never end up getting made because the first one doesn't do well enough. I think it would just take one film to elaborate on Kyle Reese and John Connor's story and lead directly back into T1 and T2. It could have been genius - watch T1 and T2, then watch the future war movie and because it leads back into T1 and T2 you have to keep watching them all in an endless loop :D :lol

But, y'know, that would be the trilogy. T1, T2, T-2029

A single film would have worked also, however with T3 already existing it wouldn't have been a trilogy.

Either way I would have been happy with either scenario. Salvation had the right idea, it was just poorly executed.

I've gotta assume that this company wanted to do a 1:10 scale Endo, and the cheapest way to get it done was with a flop of a movie from a few years ago. . .that doesn't explain old Man Arnie, though. Maybe this company is run by nihilists who don't believe in making profits.

A single film would have worked also, however with T3 already existing it wouldn't have been a trilogy.

Either way I would have been happy with either scenario. Salvation had the right idea, it was just poorly executed.

As is trendy these days you would just ignore Rise of the Machines, Salvation and Genisys....and Dark Fate and....

I've gotta assume that this company wanted to do a 1:10 scale Endo, and the cheapest way to get it done was with a flop of a movie from a few years ago. . .that doesn't explain old Man Arnie, though. Maybe this company is run by nihilists who don't believe in making profits.

I guess if you consider making hundreds of millions a flop...

so let me sum it up:
- you avoid idiots whenever possible
- but as you cannot avoid using mirrors, you have to deal with just seeing one
you said it yourself!

I guess you don't understand those "people" in mirrors are not actual people? :lol I never said avoid "seeing", I just said avoid. Obviously I can't avoid myself (mirror or no mirror), so stupid joke. Like I said, nice try, I am sure it sounded good to you at the time, but that P brain failed you again.

that clarification was useful!
so the corrected version of your life description is:
you always try to avoid idiots, but what you see in a mirror is not an actual you, so you don't have to avoid mirrors as well.
also, as you feel yourself well here, it means this is a place without those you call idiots.
and that's understandable, because otherwise you could be banned for calling members "idiots" like you occasionally did here:

ls4Didl.jpg

Back