Statue Silver Fox Collectibles T-800 Endoskeleton and Guardian statues 1/10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously? Wow. You just keep proving my point. I said "irl", that means IN REAL LIFE, as in NOT THE INTERNET :lol Clearly I can't avoid them here :wink1:

so do you want to say that you didn't call a member "idiot" (which is against the rules of community) for disagreeing with you accidentally because you have some hormonal or mental instability, but instead it was an intended insult or even a firm belief?

Oh, so now you want to pout and quote board rules to me, so predictable, trolling fails miserably so you are desperate to try anything to not look the fool. That's just lazy and boring. I suppose just calling someone's reflection an idiot gives you a pass :lol Double standard much? At least I was correct in my observation.

so you admit it: you intentionally called Bezzerkerr an idiot in a movie discussion, and now you say you were right in doing so.
i rest my case.

*insert MJ popcorn gif*

To be fair no one gave two ****s about collectibles from Genysis when they came out for the most part, never mind now. It's only natural for these threads to descend into chaos haha.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

*insert MJ popcorn gif*

To be fair no one gave two ****s about collectibles from Genysis when they came out for the most part, never mind now. It's only natural for these threads to descend into chaos haha.

In the threads for the quality pieces from Genysis there is/was plenty of interest. Not so much for these particular statues as they are not that good, but the trolls turn up none the less and try pathetically to crap on every single non T1/T2 thread. If you don't like the movie, move on, nobody cares.

so you admit it: you intentionally called Bezzerkerr an idiot in a movie discussion, and now you say you were right in doing so.
i rest my case.

I though your "case" was just wasting board space trying to save your weak burn attempt calling me/my reflection an idiot:lol Now with that in shambles you turn into internet cop, that's beyond pathetic. Oh, and did you forget he insulted me first, convenient to forget that.

Back