SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CRAP!:(
SanoAlien-RoughSkullPaintDetail-Right.jpg

NOT CRAP!:)
SanoAlien-FinishedSkull-FrontLeft.jpg

Looks great. It's funny, I never noticed until the last few years that the chap had a human like skull underneath the dome in front. Kinda makes it even more creepy as it really doesn't seem to have a function.

GREAT work Nathan on the alien :)

Prometheus will be great - though no classic aliens will be in the movie it apparently has lots of other cool looking monsters in it!

Thanks, guys!

I was actually amazed by how much reference for the Big Chap head I was able to find online, but in doing so I discovered that there were about 5 different heads made for the movie, and each one was painted a little differently. The overall head shapes and proportions are also slightly different. It was a challenge to figure out how to incorporate the overall look of different heads into one piece that had everything I wanted to see in my own personal holy grail Big Chap.

:lol Probably not. Being that Alien was filmed in England, I suspect that the people on the set just refered to the very tall humanoid creature walking around on set as 'the big chap'. Chap being an English way of saying guy or dude or man, I imagine it was kind of like saying 'the tall guy'.

:banghead

[ame]https://youtu.be/y6fIbwJTQRQ[/ame]

Just messing around with Marf, I'm bored at work today...

I'm really digging the Alien bust there Big Chap!!! :rock I can't wait to see it completed!

Ski

Back