SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an amazing figure Rainman created. My paint job is only a small part of what makes this figure so incredible. I love the character, I like the movie, but I never felt the need to have a Dude figure...

...until now!
ButtmunchsDude01.jpg

ButtmunchsDude02.jpg

ButtmunchsDude03.jpg

Unfortunately, this one belongs to Buttmunch.

Awesome paint app as always, SS.

I'm gonna get blasted for this, but I still haven't see The Big Lebowski.

Like I mentioned in the other thread, he's never looked better. You did a wonderful job on this Nathan.

Thank you guys. As always I try to outdo myself with each project. On this one, I was just hoping to live up to some of the amazing paint jobs I've seen done on this piece.

Jedah and sam, I have to admit I hadn't seen the movie until the first person commissioned me to paint these shortly after Rainman starting selling them. While watching it I realized I had seen several different parts of the movie without knowing what it was.

I have to say now, I am a big fan of the movie, and I love the Dude. I highly recommend this movie.

What an amazing figure Rainman created. My paint job is only a small part of what makes this figure so incredible. I love the character, I like the movie, but I never felt the need to have a Dude figure...

...until now!
ButtmunchsDude01.jpg

ButtmunchsDude02.jpg

ButtmunchsDude03.jpg

Unfortunately, this one belongs to Buttmunch.

Just got back from a family vacation! :thud:

And then I see this! :horror

You totally outdid yourself Nathan! :bow

Its hard to think that is actually mine! :drool

I was wondering if you were on vacation. It seemed weird you weren't one of the first to comment.

Glad you are happy with it, and, yes, it is yours... Unless I decide to keep it.:nana::devil

Thanks and thanks.

I'm sure we could work something out if that were the case :lol

But yeah, I saw you hinting at him while I had internet access and then I went to NYC and didn't have any access until I got back home last night. You completley nailed him. Looks better than Rainman's painting too! :rock

Back