SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get my PM Nathan? No rush, I was just checking on your input on possible projects I'd like you to have you paint.

3 for 3 on the 12 Days of Sideshow list. This one is very sexy. Can't wait for the full reveal.

day_2.jpg

Hey guys, yeah I got the PMs. I've had a busy holiday so far, but a grand one. PMs regarding commission opportunities take time to respond to because I have to evaluate my availability and such before responding. I will get back to you guys this week.

Hey guys, yeah I got the PMs. I've had a busy holiday so far, but a grand one. PMs regarding commission opportunities take time to respond to because I have to evaluate my availability and such before responding. I will get back to you guys this week.

Hey no worries man! I just get paranoid that I didn't send the message.

Glad to hear you had a great holiday!

Hey all. It's been a while since I've finished anything I am at liberty to post in here, but I have been plenty busy.

I finally got a chance to complete the vision on this Ash custom. I got the shotgun holster and rig from Beto some time ago, and it looks excellent, but the strap that goes under his left arm was too short to make it from front to back due to the girth of the Leonidas body. Well, I was able to find a suitable replacement strap of the proper length, died and weathered it to match, and I was finally able to finish this badass figure. Sure wish I could keep him. He's awesome.

Final pics:
CompletedVision.jpg

BetosRig.jpg

BetosRig2.jpg

Holstered1.jpg

Last edited:
That is impressive on so many levels, but I think I'm most impressed by how perfectly you matched the Leonidas body's skin tone on the sculpt...amazing! :bow

Back