SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
300079_press03-001.jpg

I feel like a newb for asking this, but what exactly did you so for this figure? Do you work for Sideshow?

One of the nicest paint ups I've seen. Always a pleasure to see your work!

And yours. I'm still trying to figure out how you got your Wash to look so translucent. If you'd care to PM me your trick, I'd be very appreciative. I might even throw in a cookie.

Speaking of seeing your work. I saw the Vincent Price head you did for Andy at Sideshow last time I was there. Very nice.

Love the way this turned out:
The technique you used for the hair would work well for my David Dunn figure. ;)

Yes, it would. The Hugh Dillon head actually reminded me very much of Willis the whole time I was painting it. I will definitely approach him this way next time.

Meaning you painted the actual figure in that picture.

That's pretty rad! :rock

Tell me about it. I am the biggest Jason fan. He and the 1984 Terminator are tied for my #1 all-time favorite movie characters. And to be the guy to paint that was such an honor. Thanks again to Tony at Sideshow for making that happen for me.

In other news...

Trevor Grove's Zoe Alleyne Washburne is done. Taking pics now. Some of my finest work yet. Check back soon.

I'm interested, but I'm just not sure how to go about it yet. Consider me in. I just have to think about my approach vector.

BTW, I'm one commission, one repaint of Sideshow's Raiders Indy PF for my aunt for Christmas, and one SS project away from your Arnold bust.

Take your time. No hurry here. I know it's going to turn out great.

Back