Silent Bob 1/6th and Transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have an awesome collection!

I really like the Akira pics and the comparison of TFC's Devastator against the official one show off just what an amazing achievement a small 3rd party group have accomplished.

Bob! Great Score on Tetsuo; WOW!, and Great Pic's, Now I am going to have to watch Akira again

Thanks buddy. I actually wish Medicom would produce a couple more characters from Akira now. I think that given how long it's been since Tetsuo came out there won't be anymore though...

Cool pics Bob :duff

Thanks matey :)

Nice acquisition ;)

Thanks. I'm really pleased with him.

Very cool piece. Congrats! :clap

Thanks man ! :hi5:

Love your Iron Man collection..very cool :goodpost::clap

Thanks mate. I am eagerly waiting for Ironmonger and the announcement of the Mark VII now.

You have an awesome collection!

I really like the Akira pics and the comparison of TFC's Devastator against the official one show off just what an amazing achievement a small 3rd party group have accomplished.

Cheers my Friend. TFC Devy is an awsome piece in person. When you finally get your last 2 you will be :thud:

Bob

I've finally got some "Transformer Prime" Figs. I'm liking the cartoon so started picking some up. I've got First edition Bumblebee, Cliffjumper and Arcee on the way but this is what I have so far.

Wheeljack with "Classics" Jack

P1010270.jpg

Megs

P1010255.jpg

P1010261.jpg

Screamer

P1010249.jpg

P1010250.jpg

Soundwave

P1010252.jpg

P1010251.jpg

First edition Prime (my fave so far)

P1010267.jpg

P1010266.jpg

P1010265.jpg

Thanks for looking

Bob

Damn bro!!! Your Transformers collection looks like what I fantasized about when I was 8. Killer collection!!!

Thanks for all the great comments guys :hi5:

Put a video of most of my 1/6th collection on Youtube so thought I'd share it here.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozVdnGhAiyo&feature=plcp[/ame]

Thanks for looking :)

Bob

Great Video; Bob, Enjoyment Achieved

Many thanks my friend!! :hi5:

Just a wild guess...but you love Transformers dont you? he he.
Great vid bud. :)

I certainly do mate LOL.
I've actually managed to complete my Autobots from the new Prime cartoon now.

P1010424.jpg

I'll be doing a TF collection video next. Thanks for the post buddy!

Great video, fantastic customs (and that accent :) ). I want that Mech Test Tony Stark sooo much ;________;

Thanks a lot !!!
Mech Test is a great figure for sure. Even better if you have the space to display him with the backdrop etc. Hopefully you can find a good deal on one, or perhaps if you wait a bit Hot Toys will make a 2.0 ??

Many thanks again for the post .

Bob

Man, you have really interesting collection!!! Nice HT figures, but that have here everyone, but your Transformers collection.....you have so many figures!!! This is epic collection! I really love it!

Great vid man! The collection is looking amazing as always! Hope all is well!

Man, you have really interesting collection!!! Nice HT figures, but that have here everyone, but your Transformers collection.....you have so many figures!!! This is epic collection! I really love it!

Thanks mate !!! I do love my TFs and have spent many years picking up the figs I like the best. New Masterpiece Transformers are on the horizon and that's always a great time for me. Especially as the next two are Sideswipe and Soundwave, two of my fave Transformers ever :panic:
Thanks for looking and for the kind words.

Very cool collection ;)

Cheers buddy, thanks for looking and commenting! :)

Beautiful collection Bob:hi5:. I love the video. How are you these days?

Thank you my friend :wave
I’m not too bad thanks. All been a bit quiet on the collecting front for me recently, but with the Avengers figs and a few Batman on the horizon that is probably going to change very soon and in a big way (my wallet is hiding in the corner).
How are things with you, all good I hope? Last I heard you were looking to downsize your collection a bit. Is that still the case? I hope not as I love your collection/display my friend. Any changes recently? Your thread hasn’t been updated in ages buddy :impatient:

Great vid man! The collection is looking amazing as always! Hope all is well!

Hello my brother. Long time no speaky. It’s really good to hear from you mate!! I’m all good thanks. Very, very busy with work and family at the moment so free time is a bit of a luxury but, all in all, I can’t complain. Well actually I can because I still haven’t had that Lotto win I was after, but hey. LOL !!
How are things with you? I take it the family are all good and hope the job is still going well? I know you’re a busy man, but are you back on the boards now? You’ve been missed bro :1-1:

Anyway in honour of Keysta and Chiggs visit back to my page I present my Transformers collection video.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5TOZ5P3GhQ&feature=plcp[/ame]

Thanks for looking my friends

Bob

Whoa! Great Video; Bob, WOW!

Many, many thanks my friend :)

Well after months and months without a new Hot toys Fig 2 come along in within a couple of weeks.

First up Nick "MoFo" Fury !!

I really like this guy and am very pleased to have my "official" Avengers figs underway.

P1010472.jpg

P1010471.jpg

P1010487.jpg

P1010496.jpg

I've actually now moved some figs round to make room for the upcoming Avengers Figs.

P1010509.jpg

P1010511.jpg

Just today I got my latest Fig and couldn't be happier. As soon as I saw the Pics I knew he had to be mine. I have to say that in hand he really does stand out. Right upthere withmy fave figs already.

I've not had time to take many pics but here is a little taster.......... Jim Gordon :yess:

P1010513.jpg

Thanks for looking !!

Bob

Back