Silent Bob 1/6th and Transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice updates to your collection, I'm still waiting for my Nick Fury to arrive from Forbidden Planet :gah:

Congrats on the new addition mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Did that Blade stand come separately from the figure or was that customized?

Great Score and Pic's and Update; Bob my Friend

Thanks Colossus!!!
It's been a long time since I had some new Hot Toys goodness to update my thread with. Felt good !! Thanks for the kind comment as always bro :hi5:

Nice updates to your collection, I'm still waiting for my Nick Fury to arrive from Forbidden Planet :gah:

Hi buddy, I hope he turns up soon but Forbidden planet sometimes take a while to get the figs in. Really hope they are quick off the mark for you on this one though :pray:
Sorry I've not got back to your Email but will reply this weekend matey.

Congrats on the new addition mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Great update, congrats ;)

nice update, Gordon looks great.

Congrats on Fury & Gordon. :hi5:

Thanks so much guys. They are both great figs and nice to have such cool representations of two top actors on my shelf. If you have either of these guys coming you are in for a treat !!! Thanks for commenting my friends :)

Did that Blade stand come separately from the figure or was that customized?

Hi mate, I bought it seperately but I can't for the life of me remember where at the mo. If I can remember/find out I'll drop you a PM with details bud.

I loved your transformer collection vid.

Thanks my friend. I've actually got a load more to do a video of yet. LOL. Cheers for looking and commenting though.

And on that note I have acouple more videos. First up Jim Gordon.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No4qaizVOvc&feature=plcp[/ame]

One of my AKIRA collection

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vPWcAqfxF0&feature=plcp[/ame]

Thanks again for looking. Take it easy guys !!

Bob

Mate is that Kaneda's Bike the Soul of Popynica one??? :panic:
I really want it and it's gorgeous but it retails for $450 so I'm still on the fence....

Love the transformers collection!!! Makes me wish I had the fortress Maximus figure....Congrats!!!

Mate is that Kaneda's Bike the Soul of Popynica one??? :panic:
I really want it and it's gorgeous but it retails for $450 so I'm still on the fence....

It's the 1/6th scale Medicon - Bandai project. Just fantastic in every way. Is that what you mean buddy?

Love the transformers collection!!! Makes me wish I had the fortress Maximus figure....Congrats!!!

Thanks buddy. Mine is actually Brave Max from the Japanese Transformers but it's still a 2 and a bit foot transformer ! :)Thanks for comenting mate.

All I'm going to say is..................................

"we got you, you son of a bi*ch"

P1010556-1.jpg

P1010557-1.jpg

All I'm going to say is..................................

"we got you, you son of a bi*ch"

P1010556-1.jpg

P1010557-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Great Pic; Bob, End Him, Pull the Trigger :goodpost:

Cool shots, Bob. :clap

Great pics man ;)

Great Pic; Bob, End Him, Pull the Trigger :goodpost:

Thanks so much for the great comments guys. I'm still loving Jimbo :)

No new Hot Toys till Hawkeye is released, so thought I'd update with a couple of my latest Transformers. Those who have looked through my thread know how much I love my Third Party Transformers (especially my Hercules AKA Devy). Well here are a couple more examples of when the third parties really do beat the official figures.

The original Gen 1 Ironhide and Ratchet were so bad I never even picked them up. Takara recently made updated classics versions which were a huge improvement.

P1010562.jpg

Then the Third parties come along and do it SO much better.

P1010565.jpg

P1010568.jpg

P1010567.jpg

P1010569.jpg

Ratchet has always been a Fave of mine, so here is my little collection

P1010572.jpg

Bob

Here is my third party Megatron. Once again it batters the official Megs on the right.

P1010573.jpg

P1010575.jpg

The official Megatron turns into a weird Nerf gun. No such nonsence with the third party one though.

P1010469.jpg

P1010468.jpg

Finally the Megatron I've always wanted !!!

"Peace through tyranny"
P1010578.jpg

Thanks for looking guys !!!

Bob

Thanks for the kind comments as always guys!!!!

Well I got a new Hot toys figure and I couldn't be happier.

Hawkeye!!

P1010626.jpg

P1010628.jpg

P1010627.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSldp-UUWtw&feature=plcp[/ame]

Shield agents

P1010629.jpg

Avengers

P1010659.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edMs010kvG8&feature=plcp[/ame]

Thanks for looking

Bob