Silent Bob 1/6th and Transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there Chig, hope all is ok with you bro?

Well I am due to be receiving my Rogue PF tomorrow but am pretty worried with all the issues around the paint apps............ I am hoping (in vain probably) that she won't come with googly eyes and cheap hooker make up :pray:

I'll reserve my rearrangement till then................

Building a display for my Hercules when he is completed.

The aim is for something like this.

DevastatorManga1.jpg

:lol the wait for this guy is killing me !!!

Bob

I've also got my Spidey at last! Love this guy !!!

In his new home......

P1000732.jpg

P1000736.jpg

Thanks for looking

Bob

:clap :clap :clap

Bravo...I say bravo good sir!

FINALLY, the Spider-man has arrived, congrats my friend! Love the pics and I'm 90% sure your pose there will be the next one for mine. If I ever get any time to do anything with my figures again.

The Devastator is going to be UNBELIEVABLE! I'm as excited to see it your collection as you probably are to receive it. FINALLY a good Devy!

Saw the e-mail that you preordered Iron Monger, congrats, I haven't been able to pull the trigger yet. Hell I haven't even preordered my '89 Batman and Joker...(sigh). I'll get to it.

I did see that they said they are remaking the Mark I now though...wow. Definitely down for that but I'm getting really tired of hearing the rehash news, even though this one truly benefits my collection.

Regarding Rogue, so there are a lot of issues eh? Hmm, well I'm hoping for the best for yours of course. Might have to head over to Colossus' collection and see if he has his and I can check it out.

Take care Bob...tomorrows Frid....wait, sh**, nevermind. :impatient:

wow !!!!!

one of the best marvel display i ever saw

Love the spidey pose there Bob

Score on Spidey; Bob

Thanks for all the comments guys ! Loving my Spidey. He really is a home run. Now bring on Otto Hot Toys !!!

Bravo...I say bravo good sir!

FINALLY, the Spider-man has arrived, congrats my friend! Love the pics and I'm 90% sure your pose there will be the next one for mine. If I ever get any time to do anything with my figures again.

The Devastator is going to be UNBELIEVABLE! I'm as excited to see it your collection as you probably are to receive it. FINALLY a good Devy!

Saw the e-mail that you preordered Iron Monger, congrats, I haven't been able to pull the trigger yet. Hell I haven't even preordered my '89 Batman and Joker...(sigh). I'll get to it.

I did see that they said they are remaking the Mark I now though...wow. Definitely down for that but I'm getting really tired of hearing the rehash news, even though this one truly benefits my collection.

Regarding Rogue, so there are a lot of issues eh? Hmm, well I'm hoping for the best for yours of course. Might have to head over to Colossus' collection and see if he has his and I can check it out.

Take care Bob...tomorrows Frid....wait, sh**, nevermind. :impatient:

Yep. Devy is going to be Fantastic. Unfortunately the next fig has been delayed :( I was hoping to have 3 by Christmas, but it looks like it'll only be 2 now. Oh well. Just gotta be patient I guess

VERY Excited by Monger too. This guy is going to be EPIC. Had to bite the bullet and order. I couldn't miss having him in my collection. New Mark I is great for those that missed it, but I am starting to get a bit fed up of the remakes too. New characters please!

Still no order on 89 Bats and Joker bro???? How come. I thought these guys were lock ins for you mate??

Hey It is actually Friday tomorrow. Beer time I think brother!!!!

Yep, there have been a LOT of problems with the Rogue PF unfortunately. I’ve got to say that I’ve never been as hesitant about opening a package as I was this one.

One bit of good news is that I didn’t get hit with any custom charges at all. I was expecting to pay about £20 -£25 so at least there was a win there. Also my prints came out fine and were not glued together or to the packaging. My belt was included, and the jacket had all the buttons so all good.

Now to the really important part. The heads…………………………

I’ve got to say that my exclusive head didn’t turn out too bad at all. The eyes are not overly googly, the lipstick isn’t to bad and the bandana doesn’t seem to have any overlap onto the forehead.

P1000757.jpg

P1000756.jpg

P1000753.jpg

My reg head seems to have the same problem with the Goth eye shadow that everyone else has.

Having said that the problems are only really noticable very close up and from a distance she looks pretty cool.

P1000749.jpg

P1000759.jpg

P1000760.jpg

P1000761.jpg

All in all it's Rogue and I'm keeping her !! Remy Needs his southern belle !!

P1000744.jpg

Bob

Thanks for all the comments guys ! Loving my Spidey. He really is a home run. Now bring on Otto Hot Toys !!!

Yep. Devy is going to be Fantastic. Unfortunately the next fig has been delayed :( I was hoping to have 3 by Christmas, but it looks like it'll only be 2 now. Oh well. Just gotta be patient I guess

VERY Excited by Monger too. This guy is going to be EPIC. Had to bite the bullet and order. I couldn't miss having him in my collection. New Mark I is great for those that missed it, but I am starting to get a bit fed up of the remakes too. New characters please!

Still no order on 89 Bats and Joker bro???? How come. I thought these guys were lock ins for you mate??

Hey It is actually Friday tomorrow. Beer time I think brother!!!!

Yep, there have been a LOT of problems with the Rogue PF unfortunately. I’ve got to say that I’ve never been as hesitant about opening a package as I was this one.

One bit of good news is that I didn’t get hit with any custom charges at all. I was expecting to pay about £20 -£25 so at least there was a win there. Also my prints came out fine and were not glued together or to the packaging. My belt was included, and the jacket had all the buttons so all good.

Now to the really important part. The heads…………………………

I’ve got to say that my exclusive head didn’t turn out too bad at all. The eyes are not overly googly, the lipstick isn’t to bad and the bandana doesn’t seem to have any overlap onto the forehead.

P1000757.jpg

P1000756.jpg

P1000753.jpg

My reg head seems to have the same problem with the Goth eye shadow that everyone else has.

Having said that the problems are only really noticable very close up and from a distance she looks pretty cool.

P1000749.jpg

P1000759.jpg

P1000760.jpg

P1000761.jpg

All in all it's Rogue and I'm keeping her !! Remy Needs his southern belle !!

P1000744.jpg

Bob

I think she looks pretty good from what I can see here. Congrats as always on scoring the new piece my friend. Looks great next to Remy of course. Not paying customs charges is a major bonus as well!

I can't wait to see your collection and here your thoughts on the Monger when you get him. That's going to be truly amazing.

I didn't grab the Bat's and Joke's yet just because I have some preorders hitting soon and like you before with the Monger, I have no idea when that Batmobile is going to be revealed and go up for order. They will happen, just need to get my for sure purchases paid for and then see where I'm at. It's hard to pony up almost $500 for two figures that aren't even close to coming out yet.

I have to pay for Supe's, Classic Pred, and the MK II if I decide to buy it. With the news of the new MK I I'm tempted to pick up the II. From the movies so far I'd like representations of the truly unique armors and I can do without a III or a new III (I'm sure it's coming with all the rehashes of late). The III, IV and VI are all similar enough in color scheme that I could withstand purchasing them and be happy with the immaculate IV.

Just my thoughts....what the he** do I know?!?!? :)

Great Great Score; Bob, I really like that location in your house that you have her displayed at, corner window, Great Spot IMO, just don't let the Sun give her a Tan or is this just for pic's?

Anyway Great Score

Really quick update.

Stuff from one of my very fave movies of all time.........

P1000768.jpg

P1000767.jpg

P1000765.jpg

P1000766.jpg

Still have some work to do on Stansfield, needs some painting, but will update when finished.

Thanks for looking guys

Bob

Really quick update.

Stuff from one of my very fave movies of all time.........

P1000768.jpg

P1000767.jpg

P1000765.jpg

P1000766.jpg

Still have some work to do on Stansfield, needs some painting, but will update when finished.

Thanks for looking guys

Bob

I like the Leon customs!! GREAT!

Thanks for all the kind comments you guys rock :hi5:

Just another quick update, and one that I am really excited about.
I'll be taking some proper pics when I have more time at the weekend, but here are a couple of quick snaps of what has become my fave Hot Toy figure of all.

This guy even beats out the Mark I for me.

Captain Jack Sparrow :yess:

P1000795.jpg

P1000788.jpg

P1000785.jpg

This guy is so PERFECT I am getting a second one !!

Bob

I'll be taking some proper pics when I have more time at the weekend, but here are a couple of quick snaps of what has become my fave Hot Toy figure of all.

P1000795.jpg

P1000788.jpg

P1000785.jpg

Bob

WOW! I agree He is Impressive, did the Ships wheel come with him or was that a separate purchase, Major Congrats; Bob :goodpost:

Major major major congrats on Captain Jack buddy. :hi5:
Hands down that is figure of the year!
As much as I favor Captain America or the nostalgia of Superman, bias aside, this figure is one of the best 1/6 figure made. So much detail.

P1000795.jpg

P1000788.jpg

P1000785.jpg

Bob

Awesome pose! Of all the pictures I've seen this has been the best he's been displayed thus far. Rad collection all around SB! :yess:

WOW! I agree He is Impressive, did the Ships wheel come with him or was that a separate purchase, Major Congrats; Bob :goodpost:

Thanks matey. The Ships wheel comes with him and really adds to the look of the figure. The Depp figs seem to be coming with some of the coolest extras.

Major major major congrats on Captain Jack buddy. :hi5:
Hands down that is figure of the year!
As much as I favor Captain America or the nostalgia of Superman, bias aside, this figure is one of the best 1/6 figure made. So much detail.

Cheers bro. I won't be getting Supes till Christmas and am looking forward to him so much. The Likeness is fantastic and as you say the nostalgia level is through the roof with him. I just can't see him beating Jack as figure of the year. In all honesty this is my Fave figure full stop.

Awesome pose! Of all the pictures I've seen this has been the best he's been displayed thus far. Rad collection all around SB! :yess:

Thanks for the kind comment matey. Gotta say I love this pose too. Just looks right for the character.

Love that pose on Cap Jack! Great shots, Bob :clap

Thanks my friend. Are you getting Jack? In hand he is just stunning.

Bob

As promised a few more pics of Jack.

P1000806.jpg

P1000802.jpg

P1000825.jpg

P1000823.jpg

P1000801.jpg

My two figures of Mr Depp :)
P1000812.jpg

Thanks for looking guys!

Bob

Such a beautiful set up, I really love that Jack pose.

Love the pose you chose. Great collection.

Thanks so much for the kind words guys :hi5:

Jack really is a joy to pose. Looking forward to my second one so I can play around with him even more.

One more update, Transformers this time. I have my second TCF Constructicon. Two down, four to go!

P1000772.jpg

Bob

Back