Silent Bob 1/6th and Transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn you guys are quick tonight :lol
Thanks for the compliment Colossus :hi5:

:lol:lol:lol Where all broke from Collecting :wink1:

Aint that the truth !!! :thud:

Dude!!! I am seriously blown away by the gambit display. Straight up, just like the movie and big difference on the upgraded shirt. Stubbles look great. The display with the card shuffling is pure genius. Best gambit display brother. Very very cool! :clap

Thanks my friend !!!! From someone with a custom Gambit as amazing as yours is (and who is as big a fan of Monsieur Lebeau as I am) that really means a lot buddy :hi5:

I know it's my "Wolverine Origins" shelf but I guess I just really wanted Remy to stand out, he is afterall da man !!!!

Bob

Last edited:
Great collection Bob.

The Gambit card trick looks cool :clap

Cheers mate. it was a pain to get looking right, but I think it was worth it. :)

Great collection :rock

What base is that under the HT War Machine?

Thanks man !!!

It's the base from the Final Battle John Conner. I think it works pretty well with the Mark VI base.

Chig my brother !!! :hi5:

You know I'm going to keep nagging you till you fix your thread. I can be very..............................persistant (pain in the arris more like :rotfl)
I know I speak for everyone when I say we miss your awesome pics, and we want more updates bro !!!! I'm only nagging for the greater good :wink1:

Anyway I was looking forward to a settled few weeks for my collection as I've been waiting for shipping notices. then out of the blue, without warning I get home to this...........

DSCI0001-34.jpg

:rock:rock

YAY!!!!

Bob

Last edited:
Cheers mate. it was a pain to get looking right, but I think it was worth it. :)

Thanks man !!!

It's the base from the Final Battle John Conner. I think it works pretty well with the Mark VI base.

Chig my brother !!! :hi5:

You know I'm going to keep nagging you till you fix your thread. I can be very..............................persistant (pain in the arris more like :rotfl)
I know I speak for everyone when I say we miss your awesome pics, and we want more updates bro !!!! I'm only nagging for the greater good :wink1:

Anyway I was looking forward to a settled few weeks for my collection as I've been waiting for shipping notices. then out of the blue, without warning I get home to this...........

DSCI0001-34.jpg

:rock:rock

YAY!!!!

Bob

Thanks man, the collection thread might get some work tonight and tomorrow actually. Or I might start snapping some shots of GR. Hmmm, what to do, what to do.

Nice on the Todd figure, completely forgot about that one for you. I do have to say as I scrolled down the page before the pic that if it was Spider-man I was going to be :gah:. :lol

Now...get to work on that Todd!

OK my friend, I was going to wait till the weekend (when I can borrow a better camera) but as it's you here are a couple of very quick snaps.......

DSCI0001-35.jpg

DSCI0004-36.jpg

DSCI0014-14.jpg

DSCI0018-12.jpg

DSCI0016-9.jpg

I've got to say i LOVE this figure. It might actually be my favourite headsculpt out of all the figures I own. In person it is just frighteningly good! The angle and pose even seems to change the expression from quite sinister to almost mournful. The chair is amazing and the backdrop actually fits in a detolf, which was a lovely surprise after the disapointment of the huge Mech Test Tony Backdrop.

I can't say enough good things about this guy, just an AWESOME display piece.

Very, very happy Bob :yess:

OK my friend, I was going to wait till the weekend (when I can borrow a better camera) but as it's you here are a couple of very quick snaps.......

DSCI0004-36.jpg

Love this pic..."sure, I'll give you a cut, sit right down."

Looks fantastic brother! Congrats on the new piece!

BTW, the collection thread is back up! Took me 2 days to get it going again but it's back and includes some shots of GR now as well.

I'll try to get back to your e-mail before the end of the week.

Congrats again!

Excellent Score; Bob, The Cold Stare works, WOW!, Congrats

Thanks mate. I can't tell you how impressed I am with this guy :)

Love this pic..."sure, I'll give you a cut, sit right down."

Looks fantastic brother! Congrats on the new piece!

BTW, the collection thread is back up! Took me 2 days to get it going again but it's back and includes some shots of GR now as well.

I'll try to get back to your e-mail before the end of the week.

Congrats again!

Thanks bro. I'm going to take some better pics this weekend, after I've seen the Cap America movie :)

Just stopped by your thread, so good to have it back matey :hi5:

Will look forward to your mail bro.

Bob

Last edited:
Thanks mate. I can't tell you how impressed I am with this guy :)

Thanks bro. I'm going to take some better pics this weekend, after I've seen the Cap America movie :)

Just stopped by your thread, so good to have it back matey :hi5:

Will look forward to your mail bro.

Bob

NICE! Some Cap action eh? You're going to enjoy it my friend! Take care, ttyl.

sweeney todd is an incredible figure

congrates

Thanks Lord, he is deffo one of my faves !

NICE! Some Cap action eh? You're going to enjoy it my friend! Take care, ttyl.

Saw the film yesterday and loved it mate! Think I still prefer "First Class" by a smidge, but deffo my second fave of the year.

Anyway, as promised some more pics of Sweeney.......

P1000121.jpg

P1000124.jpg

P1000122.jpg

P1000120.jpg

Care for a shave?

P1000118.jpg

P1000114.jpg

P1000085.jpg

Bob

I got a new custom cape for my Batman and a few random pics of figures while I have a nice camera to use :)

P1000101.jpg

P1000148.jpg

P1000147.jpg

P1000150.jpg

P1000149.jpg

P1000067.jpg

P1000130.jpg

P1000163.jpg

P1000166.jpg

Thanks Lord, he is deffo one of my faves !

Saw the film yesterday and loved it mate! Think I still prefer "First Class" by a smidge, but deffo my second fave of the year.

Anyway, as promised some more pics of Sweeney.......

Care for a shave?

P1000118.jpg

P1000114.jpg

:clap :clap :clap :yess:

I'm still waiting to see both again before I decide whether I liked FC or Cap better. Overall, one of them was the best of the summer and it's great that we had so many to choose from!

I got a new custom cape for my Batman and a few random pics of figures while I have a nice camera to use :)

P1000101.jpg

Love the Joker DX here!

Where did you get your custom cape? It looks velvety, or is that just the camera?

Back