Silent Bob 1/6th and Transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the Joker DX here!

Where did you get your custom cape? It looks velvety, or is that just the camera?

Cheers bro !!!

I got the custom cape off evilbay (i'll dig the link out and forward it to you). It's actually a really thin velvet, hangs much better than the official one and looks great. I'm dead chuffed with it :)

Great Great Pic's; Bob, I really started laughing at the want a shave pic :lol:lol:lol

Thanks matey! I love taking pics of Sweeney........ more to come.....

Regarding the first pic, remember what we talked about should anything happen to you!

Also, um...lots of love for the VI there...what about the IV? :tap

Is this you in action figure form? :wink1:

I haven't forgotten mate :lol

I'll be taking some pics of the Mark IV, just thinking of trying something a bit different.....................

Yep, thats me :rotfl

all the pictures from this page are freaking awesome

Cheers buddy !!!! :hi5:

Bob

I thought I'd check out collection since you took the time to check out mine :D! Its fantastic!! I love the The Dark Knight set ups and Blade and his stand...oh how I wish I had a Blade :lol... congrats Bob!! :hi5:

I thought I'd check out collection since you took the time to check out mine :D! Its fantastic!! I love the The Dark Knight set ups and Blade and his stand...oh how I wish I had a Blade :lol... congrats Bob!! :hi5:

Thanks mate, much appreciated :hi5:

I realised I never posted pics of my Gen 1 Devy upgrade. So here goes.

Original Devy

DSCI0004-12.jpg

With upgrades, much taller and better proportioned. It even has some poseability !

DSCI0004-17.jpg

Cool light up visor too

DSCI0006-14.jpg

Well the first part of my new 3rd party Devy turned up yesterday. My "not" Scavanger. Here he is with Gen 1 Scavenger

P1000186.jpg

The size and quality of this guy is awesome

P1000188.jpg

Size reference with Gen 1 Devy.

P1000185.jpg

P1000189.jpg

And here is the money shot. Arm mode.
The hand has articulated fingers and all parts are encorporated into the vehicle mode, although the hand needs to be kept seperate for bot mode. Even better is the digger arm stoes away better than just hanging lose like the original, although you can do it either way. My new and improved Devy is going to be HUGE !!! :yess:

P1000191.jpg

Bob

Size reference with Gen 1 Devy.

P1000185.jpg

P1000189.jpg

And here is the money shot. Arm mode.
The hand has articulated fingers and all parts are encorporated into the vehicle mode, although the hand needs to be kept seperate for bot mode. Even better is the digger arm stoes away better than just hanging lose like the original, although you can do it either way. My new and improved Devy is going to be HUGE !!! :yess:

P1000191.jpg

Bob

Oh man, I can't wait to see that thing put together all the way. :yess: What's the total height supposed to be on him in full Devastator mode?

P1000192-1.jpg

P1000194.jpg

P1000193.jpg

Sorry, I'm bored LOL !!!

Bob

Um you need to get back to studying! :nana:

I take it this was a night IN of drinking and boredom? :lol

Oh man, I can't wait to see that thing put together all the way. :yess: What's the total height supposed to be on him in full Devastator mode?

Cheers matey !!!
Nobody is 100% certain on the height as yet and it's a point of much discussion and debate. The estimates are putting it somewhere between 12" and 14" but obviously quite broad and bulky. This guy is going to be fantastic !!!

Next up will be "not" longhaul, hopefully next month.
Expect pics of bot mode, dumper truck and giant robot crotch :lol

Um you need to get back to studying! :nana:

I take it this was a night IN of drinking and boredom? :lol

Me drinking?
Well I might I guess I might have had just a little one.
When I say one I might mean a few.
When I say a few I might mean :chug :thud:

:lol

and don't forget; Chigger, Course Loose Unprotected Sex, added with the other two, Good Times :lol:lol

:rotfl

Bob

A few more pics of Mr Todd. This guy is one of my faves!! I bought some more razors as I thought the 3 Hot Toys provided wasn't enough.

P1000222.jpg

These are my friends...................
P1000208.jpg

At last my arm is complete again!
P1000218.jpg

P1000215.jpg

P1000210.jpg

I got a second jacket too. So decided to have some fun.

P1000238.jpg

P1000243.jpg

P1000240.jpg

P1000224.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Bob

P1000224.jpg

Congrats on the new figures and extra additions to your wonderful collection. I see Mr.Todd backdrop fits into the detolf did you have to alter the height of the above shelf?

Great pics of Mr Todd! :clap

Thanks my friend! Looking forward to pics of your MP Thrust !

Sweeny Todd looks Great; Bob and the extra Bloody Jacket, Excellent

Cheers mate. I got a new jacket as the popper broke on my original. As I was getting a new one I thought I'd have fun with the busted one.

P1000224.jpg

Congrats on the new figures and extra additions to your wonderful collection. I see Mr.Todd backdrop fits into the detolf did you have to alter the height of the above shelf?

Thanks, means a lot man. Long time no hear I hope all is good with you? I was really surprised that the backdrop does fit in a detolf :hi5: It's a bit of a squeeze and it doesn't fit on the top shelf but any of the others is fine. Is Mt Todd on your list? I really can't recommend this guy highly enough. Adds a different "flavour" to all my superhero's.

Looks great man! Love the little additions, takes that figure up another notch!

:clap

Thanks my brother :hi5:

ha ha ha awesome

Cheers matey !!! Although I'm not sure alcohol and Hot Toys is really the best mix. LOL.

Had one more pic up recently. Marvel select Gambit. First "Low end" fig I've bought in a while and he is quite cool. Not sure how long it'll be until he ends up in the box with all my other Toy biz/Marvel Legends Gambits though........

P1000198.jpg

P1000199.jpg

Thanks again, you guys rock !!

Bob

Had one more pic up recently. Marvel select Gambit. First "Low end" fig I've bought in a while and he is quite cool. Not sure how long it'll be until he ends up in the box with all my other Toy biz/Marvel Legends Gambits though........

P1000198.jpg

P1000199.jpg

Thanks again, you guys rock !!

Bob

Um, there's no room for your Rogue PF that's coming on that stand there....time for some rearranging. :monkey3

Hi there Chig, hope all is ok with you bro?

Well I am due to be receiving my Rogue PF tomorrow but am pretty worried with all the issues around the paint apps............ I am hoping (in vain probably) that she won't come with googly eyes and cheap hooker make up :pray:

I'll reserve my rearrangement till then................

In the meantime a couple of updates. First off, Yoda.

P1000704.jpg

P1000703.jpg

Building a display for my Hercules when he is completed.

The aim is for something like this.

DevastatorManga1.jpg

P1000717-1.jpg

P1000713-1.jpg

P1000718-1.jpg

:lol the wait for this guy is killing me !!!

Bob

I've also got my Spidey at last! Love this guy !!!

P1000684.jpg

P1000692.jpg

P1000679.jpg

P1000693.jpg

In his new home......

P1000732.jpg

P1000736.jpg

Thanks for looking

Bob

Back