Sidius/Palpatine 2-pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Without a doubt, when they do give us those characters they will be on a new body. I guess I should amend my statement to say I have a good feeling 08 will be the year we get troopers (with new HT/SSC hybrid body) in some form or another or maybe even Vader.

I'm pretty sure the delay on Vader has more to do with the body than with any armor. There is much less armor to that costume than most realize. Other than the helmet, it's basically a leather suit with sholder, chest and lower leg armor pieces (cod piece is leather, too).

I'm pretty sure the delay on Vader has more to do with the body than with any armor. There is much less armor to that costume than most realize. Other than the helmet, it's basically a leather suit with sholder, chest and lower leg armor pieces (cod piece is leather, too).

Thats what I always figured too.

Articulation is critical for all armored characters, Stormtroopers and the likes would seem like Nazi soldiers with the upright heads the Buck features. Even if it's only for amored characters, Sideshow needs a 2-joint neck for those types of characters.

I was thinking about the small amount of armor on Vader, and really on Boba as well. Maybe those would be earlier offerings since their is maybe less labor than a Stormie or Clone.

Yeah, Vader is pretty much non armored really as far as what would be delaying it. I'm really thinking Vader @ SDCC.

Without a doubt, when they do give us those characters they will be on a new body. I guess I should amend my statement to say I have a good feeling 08 will be the year we get troopers (with new HT/SSC hybrid body) in some form or another or maybe even Vader.

And if we do get troopers, I hope and pray that the next ones out are the Hoth Rebel Troopers! A set of three like the Endor Rebel troopers would be infinite coolness.

I'd be down for pretty much any of the Rebel Troopers, there are some cool options available for the military line.

I think we'll get a lot of good stuff this year. I mean, if they started to look into options for the more difficult characters when they first got the license, then it would make sense that we'd begin to see results by now.

Rebel Fleet Troopers are what I want more than anything now, with Captain Antilles to lead them. Besides, who wouldn't want to display him getting throttled whenever Sideshow gets around to making Vader? (well, besides me, but I want him anyway :lol)

I got a notice for palp on friday which is the really early usually get it a month after the most have posted the photos. Something to do with stock taking, hope that means some nice second chance products.

Me too. Looks like sideshow is gonna ship the Preadtors, and palps together for me. The P2 battle dammaged, and the elder have been at shipping soon for over a week now.

Got a UPS notice for Old Ben that is finally shipping out, but no Fed Ex notice for Palps yet....hopefully they actually ship today.

I got the notice about processing my order and how it says a signature is required (this i knew)
I have yet to get an e-mail about my shipping.
Maybe by Tuesday?
:chew

He's almost upon us :D

sscsid.jpg

:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor

Back