Sidius/Palpatine 2-pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine easy. I only wish that SS went back to the old screen format. This new way you can't even see the production pics.

Actually, it's better, you can see all of the product page info as soon as the order screen comes up a few minutes before PPO, so you can take your time looking while you wait.

It really is a pretty flawless system now.

Stupid me. I tried like seven times to enter my password then continue, but even after reading the "make the selection" header, I completely missed checking the little box. Finally figured it out though so I didn't miss out. Ah, I'll know next time!:rotfl

That was way too easy. It automatically loaded up my user name and password when it hit 10. I like the new way to order.

In reference to the "steal" comment. Looking at all of the accessories and the fact its a two pack I was seriously expect at least $140 for both of these figures. They basically charged the standard rate of $60 each but in all honesty SSC could have taken this opportunity to really stick it to SW Collectors here, especially with the High Profile Character.

I almost used my points but I always find stuff at Spooktacular that I want that I struggle with getting so I decided to wait.

In reference to the "steal" comment. Looking at all of the accessories and the fact its a two pack I was seriously expect at least $140 for both of these figures. They basically charged the standard rate of $60 each but in all honesty SSC could have taken this opportunity to really stick it to SW Collectors here, especially with the High Profile Character.

No kidding. Wasn't there a high profile character recently that was about $30 more expensive than both of these combined?

Well I guess from a marketing stand point they really had to put these figure's together in a two pack other wise they'd never sell out of the senator Palps.

I disagree. They could have released Senator Palps alone and include an extra Sidious headsculpt for his confrontation with Mace and it would have sold like hot-cakes.

Well I guess from a marketing stand point they really had to put these figure's together in a two pack other wise they'd never sell out of the senator Palps.

I really think Chancellor Palpatine would've sold out, especially with this particular outfit. It was a key sequence in ROTS, and Palpatine was practically a center-stage character.

Back